Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems that I'm the only one who's interested in putting a Drop-in Bedliner on my truck, but anyway, I just want to hear some tips on what Brand to get. I want the under-rail one. Also planning to put Bakflip Tonneou cover. My 2nd question is, will the Cover fit even with the Liner?

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
NissanTonka said:
It seems that I'm the only one who's interested in putting a Drop-in Bedliner on my truck, but anyway, I just want to hear some tips on what Brand to get. I want the under-rail one. Also planning to put Bakflip Tonneou cover. My 2nd question is, will the Cover fit even with the Liner?
What model of Titan do you own??

And, the answer to your second question is Yes!~

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
NissanTonka said:
No UtiliTrack & no Spray on Liner either. I think I have the most basic Titan you can find...
Mine has a drop-in from Nissan. i would suggest that route.
Look on Ebay, and search the Buy/sell section here.
Do a Google search, as that may pop up something.
I have both, Bed liner and Bakflip.

·
Registered
39 Posts
The Bak Flip will work with a bedliner....BUT: I highly recommend spraying the bed (ie Rhino Liner, etc.) You will be much happier. I got rid of my bed liner and sprayed the bed. Also added the Bak Flip.....

Take Care..........

·
Registered
461 Posts
NissanTonka said:
Where do you live I have a bedliner for sale if you are local.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
get a spray in, you will regret it if you dont, with the drop in it rubs scratches and does everything but save your bed... you see rust eventually.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
killcatzforfun said:
get a spray in, you will regret it if you dont, with the drop in it rubs scratches and does everything but save your bed... you see rust eventually.

I really want the Line-X, but @ $460.00, i don't know.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Spend a couple hundred more bucks and have Line-X spray it in. I got mine resprayed and I can't beleive how good it looks. It is definitely worth it!

·
Registered
526 Posts
Spray in is the only way to go...love mine

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just-in said:
I have a drop in from the factory and I live in the bay area if your still interested in one.
How old is it?Does it incl. the Tailgate pc.? How much do you want for it? KCab, right?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts