Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have run into some money issues. I have the stock 18's on my truck. I am looking to see if somebody might have some cheap tires to replace my bald ones or maybe a cheap set of rims and tires. Even if they have half life on them, they would still work. Could buy me some time until I can afford a new set. I live in Jacksonville, Fl.

·
Registered
554 Posts
jtown-

i've got 4 of the stock 18's off my LE with decent tread left. problem is i live in Buffalo New York. I'll check at the UPS store tomorrow to see how much it would be to ship them. If it's reasonable, i'll PM you.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Not sure exactly where he is but just see what it is to send to 32207 if you dont hear from him tonight. That zip is downtown Jacksonville Fl.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Did you get hold of Neddles/Nettles? I do not see them in the phone book, so I will get their # tomorrow I pass it 2x a day. Can you show us a pick of the tires? I want to see how far youve run them down. Just filling my curiosity.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Jtown I am having new feet put on my wifes truck This Friday. If they let me have the tires I will have them marked for side and FR or BK. You can have them and I wil eat the $9 tire disposal fee. I am not that far from you, tank of gas or less. Stock Goodyears with 29,900 miles. They are good for another 6-8K miles or 500 miles if you like to do burn outs.

Do a mapquest for Kelly park rd and Rock Springs rd, zip 32712 and that will give a close distance.

I am leaving After the new tires are on heading to Georgia for the weekend you would have to wait until at least Monday.

Fee tires, lus $70 in gas and $30 each mounted and balanced. $190 for used tires that if you drive like grandma you might get 10k out of them.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Shane06fl said:
Jtown I am having new feet put on my wifes truck This Friday. If they let me have the tires I will have them marked for side and FR or BK. You can have them and I wil eat the $9 tire disposal fee. I am not that far from you, tank of gas or less. Stock Goodyears with 29,900 miles. They are good for another 6-8K miles or 500 miles if you like to do burn outs.

Do a mapquest for Kelly park rd and Rock Springs rd, zip 32712 and that will give a close distance.

I am leaving After the new tires are on heading to Georgia for the weekend you would have to wait until at least Monday.

Fee tires, lus $70 in gas and $30 each mounted and balanced. $190 for used tires that if you drive like grandma you might get 10k out of them.
Fellas this right here is why I call TT home. That is awsome of you to do man, nothing like helping someone out when you can.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
No sweat off my back. I know what it's like to be low on cash and you do what you have to do to get by.

Jtown I will even make easy on you and meet you in Sanford at I-4 and St RD 46. Thats about 50 miles south west of Daytona.

If you want them I will let you know Friday if they let me keep them.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Shane06fl said:
No sweat off my back. I know what it's like to be low on cash and you do what you have to do to get by.

Jtown I will even make easy on you and meet you in Sanford at I-4 and St RD 46. Thats about 50 miles south west of Daytona.

If you want them I will let you know Friday if they let me keep them.
thats great man, just tell them that you need them for spare tires and trailer tires.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Yeah that's what I plan on doing. But there are so many regulations now days with used tires and liabilaty and all that stuff.

If he wants them he needs to let me know before 7am Friday.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am interested at the moment. There is also another person who has a set of tires and rims with only 6,000 miles on them. I am waiting to hear back from him. I should know something by this evening, I hope. Thanks for the reply. I'll get back to you later.

JTOWN

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
jtown said:
I am interested at the moment. There is also another person who has a set of tires and rims with only 6,000 miles on them. I am waiting to hear back from him. I should know something by this evening, I hope. Thanks for the reply. I'll get back to you later.

JTOWN
get the ones from Shane06fl just in case something happens and dank78 cank get them to you for another couple of weeks or something.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey thanks for all your help. I have found an almost brand new set of rims and tires that I am going to purchase. It's cool that you guys helped me in my time of need. I will remember the thought when it comes time for somebodyelse in need.

JTOWN

:cheers:

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Hey no problem here, glad you found a better deal and I hope it works out well for ya.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Happy you got a good solution to the problem jtown. Shane06fl, outstanding act of kindness man. If we only had more people like those on this site.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Theres more people on this site willing to help but not everyone is in Florida and or has the tires.
I am glad Jtown got what he need.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Alright I should have offered these up sooner but I wasn't wanting to get rid of them at the time.
For Sale: Stock Goodyears and SE rims off a 07' with 3500 miles on em'
I really need some step rails for my big a5s to get up into my truck ,so make me a decent offer anyone.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I could use some tires 18's, I have two with 15000 and the other two have 40000 mi. I don't need the rims though. Anyone got tires ?

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
jasonmotox said:
Alright I should have offered these up sooner but I wasn't wanting to get rid of them at the time.
For Sale: Stock Goodyears and SE rims off a 07' with 3500 miles on em'
I really need some step rails for my big a5s to get up into my truck ,so make me a decent offer anyone.
Cheapskate!!! Go buy you some step rails. :boxing:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts