Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, need this blank filler piece asap...I'll either buy it off you or trade you for my piece with the compass screen thing and the homelink button...highlighted in red is the piece I need..

Paypal Ready!

-Ryan

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
what's goin on with the T. i know you got lots up your sleeve.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you have pic of the compass thing and does it work? reason you want to trade? will it work on any titan
PM sent

what's goin on with the T. i know you got lots up your sleeve.
Tee hee, you'll see at the Huntington meet, ran out of room for new toys to be hooked up so I'm going custom...pointless to damage the piece I have when someone can use it:teethmast

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump Need this asap:bump:

·
Registered
433 Posts
can i see pics of your piece? i'd do it if it would be compatible with my truck

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
can i see pics of your piece? i'd do it if it would be compatible with my truck

Not exactly my pic but the exact same thing...my piece is in flawless condition too:teethmast

·
Registered
433 Posts
Could my truck be prewired for this? Also how do i remove

·
Registered
909 Posts
You thinking of doing something like this?

I tried to buy that piece just in case my fab job didnt work out. Nissan will only sell the whole console $212

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No idea to be honest...console is a piece of cake to remove, 5 or so 10mm bolts and a good tug and it comes down...

·
Registered
909 Posts
That lil panel just pops out with a small scrrewdriver. I doubt your T is wired for that panel, mine wasnt. Compas, temp is on my rear view mirror. I got lots more pics of my install if yall want.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You thinking of doing something like this?

I tried to buy that piece just in case my fab job didnt work out. Nissan will only sell the whole console $212
Dig that setup, though I'm already planning a 3 pod a pillar setup (Diff/Trans/Oil Temps) , mine's just 4 rocker switches but I wanted em to look quite nice, using one of those blank filler pieces just make it that much easier:teethmast

·
Registered
909 Posts
Dig that setup, though I'm already planning a 3 pod a pillar setup (Diff/Trans/Oil Temps) , mine's just 4 rocker switches but I wanted em to look quite nice, using one of those blank filler pieces just make it that much easier:teethmast
Yup, my a-piller pod has diff temp, tranny temp, water temp.. overhead gauges r volts & oil temp

·
Registered
310 Posts
I'll Trade I like the look of it. Just let me know :redblob"

Reactions: RyBo

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
PM Sent. Consider Traded

1 - 16 of 16 Posts