Nissan Titan Forum banner

Need two gently used stock tires in San Antonio area.

716 views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  trjones87 
#1 ·
I'm kinda in a bind right now, and can't really Afford 400$. I need two of the Goodyear wrangler SA-R 265/70-18. If anyone has a decent pair for reasonable, that would be great.

#2 ·
i have one, and i also have 2 bfgoodwrench that are almost brand new. but im in houston, and im not shipping them... I will be headed to somerville memorial weekend if you can wait that long. it may be closer for you.

#3 ·
Yeah, I could use that one, and my spare. But I think I only have about a week or two left on these. It seems like a month ago, they were decent.

#4 ·
the one i have is pretty low. it was the best one on my truck when i got new ones. but should last a little while if you dont drive to much.

the bfg's are way better. i would prefer you get them. even though they wont match.

#5 ·
Those do look better than the stock one's even new. I'll definately keep those in mind. That trip to houston might turn these to shreds, not to mention, the drive would cost as much as one new tire. They wore in the back the same way yours did, only I didn't check on it in time.

#7 ·
Yeah, shipping would cost a grip, too.

#8 ·
Just a thought. I live in cypress. NW houston. Am trailering to Bandera this friday. (motorcycle get together) april 15th
If you get me the tires I could transport them with me to either bandera, you pick them up there this weekend or could meet friday on my way there before noon or so on the 1604 loop.
No charge.
Michael Hansen

#10 ·
I've got some I'd give ya but they r on 17s

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.