Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Bedliner

Votes: 11 68.8%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What should I do with my truck, I plan on putting some black lights on, but other than that Im stumped. Should I either bedline or powdercoat my wheels and grill inserts?

Attachments

·
Registered
766 Posts
Im with you on this one but leaning more toward bedliner as PC prices here in the 50the state are outrageous. The price for paradise....

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im with you on this one but leaning more toward bedliner as PC prices here in the 50the state are outrageous. The price for paradise....
same with me, Im a little iffy on the price of powdercoating, and sometimes the matte black looks the same as bedliner

·
Registered
178 Posts
i vote bedline. especially if you plan on doing other parts of the titan. you can always use a black clear coat to get the amount of shine you want.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Go with the bedliner. You can always use tire shine to clean it up.

·
Registered
369 Posts
[email protected], i voted bedline for cost. But i was really hoping it would have been a poll on wheather or not y'all should use the word y'all ever again.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
paint & clear coat your grille inserts & bedline your rims and save $$. if you have the money and it's not a big deal, thx PC them.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sweet opinions everyone, looks like bedliner it is, and I already did the cowl so it should look good; and good one nightstalker even in my texts I sound country still

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it should be done in the next couple of weeks or so, gotta get a free weekend to do it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts