Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a 2007 SE Titan King Cab, and was interested in some nerf bars. I've done a forum search, and haven't found exactly what I'm looking for. I really don't like the nerfs that stick out too much from the body. They look so much better to me, when then are tucked up nicely to the body of the truck.

What I'm trying to stay away from is this:
View attachment Nerf sticking out.bmp

I'd much prefer something like this:
View attachment Nerf nice.bmp

or something like this:
View attachment Nerf tucked nicely.bmp

I'm not overly concerned with whether it has curved ends or not. My concern is how tucked in they are.

Any comments or recommondations would be greatly appreciated by this newbie. Pictures would be great, too.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
17,446 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
KingsCourt, where did you get that lovely Nerf Bar? They look really nice. I’m thinking of having this Nissan Nerf Bar and was hoping to find someone who have it, just want to ask how it is. Anyways, I really like that of yours. :bouncy:

·
Registered
30 Posts
KingsCourt said:
I just purchased a 2007 SE Titan King Cab, and was interested in some nerf bars. I've done a forum search, and haven't found exactly what I'm looking for. I really don't like the nerfs that stick out too much from the body. They look so much better to me, when then are tucked up nicely to the body of the truck.

I'm not overly concerned with whether it has curved ends or not. My concern is how tucked in they are.

Any comments or recommondations would be greatly appreciated by this newbie. Pictures would be great, too.

Thanks
I was in the same situation. I looked for about a month trying to find what I really wanted. There are really cool nerf bars online but they dont make them for titans (as of a couple months ago). The nerf bar sticky post is basically what you have to chose from for the titan. I have seen the aries oval installed and didnt like them because they were not as wide and sat lower than the OEM.

I would have to agree with
baseballfanz said:
The factory step bars is about what you're looking for IMO. Westin make one that sit close to the body, Go Rhino also make some good looking ones.
http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/performance/basket.php?makeid=19&modelid=306&year=2007&partid=219&brandid=3939
I got the chrome OEM and I am happy with them.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
I got the black ones from westin. Look like OEM. Here's the picture.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
93,259 Posts
IMO the factory nerf bars look the best. I have them on my 07 and could not be happier.

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts