Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a 2007 SE Titan King Cab, and was interested in some nerf bars. I've done a forum search, and haven't found exactly what I'm looking for. I really don't like the nerfs that stick out too much from the body. They look so much better to me, when then are tucked up nicely to the body of the truck.

What I'm trying to stay away from is this:
View attachment Nerf sticking out.bmp

I'd much prefer something like this:
View attachment Nerf nice.bmp

or something like this:
View attachment Nerf tucked nicely.bmp

I'm not overly concerned with whether it has curved ends or not. My concern is how tucked in they are.

Any comments or recommondations would be greatly appreciated by this newbie. Pictures would be great, too.

Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Too tucked in might not be ideal, but I mainly don't want them sticking out to the point where they look tacky --- like the first picture I posted. For me personally, it's more about looks (I'm 6'2"), but my wife is 5', so for her it would have to be functional, too. I think the second picture I posted would be ideal.

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
What do you think about the factory bars?

There is also a company that makes some that are retractable, I know there is someone here that has them.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As far as the factory bars, I would say that I like them. I was looking for other alternatives to possibly save some money.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts