Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well guys I'm more nervous than a cat in a room full of rocking chairs today. :teethmast The wife had to drive the "TANK" to work today in the rain. She has an Xterra and isn't used to a ext. cab pick-up. She called me from work and said "Your baby made it to work o.k.", apparently she was refering to herself. :jester: So keep me in ya'lls thoughts today. I think I'll go give the"TANK" a big ole hug this evening when she gets home. Check for dents, scrapes, chip etc.......

·
Registered
33 Posts
ttammunek04 said:
well guys I'm more nervous than a cat in a room full of rocking chairs today. :teethmast The wife had to drive the "TANK" to work today in the rain. She has an Xterra and isn't used to a ext. cab pick-up. She called me from work and said "Your baby made it to work o.k.", apparently she was refering to herself. :jester: So keep me in ya'lls thoughts today. I think I'll go give the"TANK" a big ole hug this evening when she gets home. Check for dents, scrapes, chip etc.......
Ours is my wife's daily driver... I check it every night :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
ttammunek04 said:
My wife took the beast out last weekend. She is usually intimitated by driving large trucks. She walked thru the door with this smile and said that thing is fun! I have a lot to worry about, I actually hoped she would say it was too big. The issue is that she is legally blind in one eye. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
steve said:
My wife took the beast out last weekend. She is usually intimitated by driving large trucks. She walked thru the door with this smile and said that thing is fun! I have a lot to worry about, I actually hoped she would say it was too big. The issue is that she is legally blind in one eye. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah mine told me today that see doesn't like driving it because it was too big. Guess I lucked up this time. :clap:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts