Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
had a threat up a while ago talking about how ridiculous is was taking for them to ship the prodict i ordered. Got it after 2 months from order date.
This was the item i ordered straight off my receipt. websire had the exact picture nfabs site had

"N-Fab PreRunner Light Bar Nissan Titan 04-10 "

went to the nfab site and saw what i was ordering. well i receieved the normal light bar in the mail.

you can go to nfab.com to see the clear difference between the two

Called and said they had messed up the listing on their website so i could keep what I had or pay more to get what I wanted.
Furious, never doing business with them again. Felt good supporting a local texas business but if i woulda known....

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Man o man. I would dispute the charge via the bank, then return the unit after I had cut it up into a thousand pieces.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any advice on how to handle it?

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Fight it. Don't let those a**holes get away with stealing from you. Threaten to file with the better business bureau

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Dispute the charge with your bank. Then return the crap to them and move on. The BBB will not do anything to these smaller shops.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
**** returning the item
dispute with your bank, and tell them that you did a dispute, and if they want their product back, they can send you a a return box. or at least a label.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts