Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just went to SPI for the weekend, made it a extra long weekend for my girl and me and hell, i had not seen so many Titans in South Padre, just arriving to Wally world I saw around 5 and moving around I saw a few others.

Dont know If it has something to do that I have a Titan now, and they stand out more or what! But it was great.

I dont know if its from a member here or not, but I saw a black kingcab I think, with a led strip on the bottom of the tailgate and HID for lows and fogs...

anyways cool to see those many titans..

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hehe, yeah I saw you around on the street alot

I have a galaxy black CC. The only mod that you might have seen are the hid on the lows, a thor sticker or maybe you might have seen the plates from Mexico.

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
sucks right now Im gettin my bed redone from those bubbles... So they took my truck to corpus and I got a white CC rental... So I cant be out stunning... but I should HOPEFULLY have it back by the end of this week... Maybe sometime we can make a meet or something down here... I have been wanting to do something since I got my truck but there werent too many down here till just a few months (6 months?) ago really...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts