Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i recently did a bunch of work on the truck. I removed and repainted all the badges on the truck black. I also bought so black door handles. Then the icing on the cake is the new fender flares. lemme know what y'all think.

me drivin the senior float vvv

·
Registered
16,113 Posts
looks good! i like the black badges! have you thought about takin the 4x4 sticker off the bedsides?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its dieing for a lift but im still in high school so it not even close to bein in the cards. and i dunno i like the 4X4 stickers.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
looks good, what fender flares are those?

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
I would never call that a "pretty truck"; no, it is a "handsome" truck. Very tasteful, and handsome, in the nicest way. Good job! I like it. :)

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
its dieing for a lift but im still in high school so it not even close to bein in the cards. and i dunno i like the 4X4 stickers.
bein in high school sucks huh? limits your mod potential big time. Cant wait to get out!

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Being in highschool doesnt limit it, having no money limits it lol!
Not really. Lets take me for example. I had the money but I couldn't leave the truck at the shop cause then I wouldn't have a ride to school. And I live across town from my school ( long story ) so asking for a ride was out of the question

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
looks good bro, but im thinkin you should swap your buddy for one of the girls up front ;)

hahaha

as for the lift...its all about that cash flow

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
I dont like it. dont take it personally, but you asked for opinions. I think fender flares look terrible on a Titan, it takes away from the great lines the truck already has, and i prefer chrome handles and decals over black.

it actually looks like a frontier now instead of a titan

·
Registered
716 Posts
I dont like it. dont take it personally, but you asked for opinions. I think fender flares look terrible on a Titan, it takes away from the great lines the truck already has, and i prefer chrome handles and decals over black.

it actually looks like a frontier now instead of a titan
I like it a lot, but I agree that last photo looks like a beefed up Frontier!
Black on Smoke looks kickass though!

·
Premium Member
1,587 Posts
I like it. I never thought about blacking out the badging to match the door handles.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
its all in the eyes of the beholder. i love the way it gives it a rugged look. and in atlanta i think im one of the very few to own a titan with fender flares. so the originality aspect around town is enough to make all the work worth it.

·
Registered
234 Posts
its all in the eyes of the beholder...... so the originality aspect around town is enough to make all the work worth it.
True words right there.

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
very nice bro. now all you need are girls to sit in the back....o wait, u already got that covered :D

1 - 20 of 41 Posts