Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After asking a lot of questions and reading the information on this forum I decided on an 07 Titan Crew, see sig. I took delivery yesterday.
A couple of things helped convince me the Titan was the right truck for me.
One, my wife just loved it and loves driving it!! I told her not too often though! :)
The other, was our salesman wasn't at all high pressure, and in fact went out of his way to get answers for me. He called a guy who had been a Nissan technician for 25 years, and was working for Nissan in Costa Mesa, Ca to reassure me the brake and rear differential are mostly a non issue now. He said most of the technicians he has spoken to see a declining number in those problem areas. That helped.
Plus, all the bang for the buck! I compared the Titan to the Tundra, and the Tundra Crew Cab was way more expensive, so I was looking at the Tundra Double Cab, and it was still more than the Titan. I would've had to have Toyota add several items that were already on my Titan. Of course that would've added to the price.
The difference in the ride, went to the Tundra, but just barely, and not enough to convince me to go to their side!!
So, here I am in love with my Titan and hopefully for many years to come!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Awsome man , I have the Silver CC and I love it . Got about six thousand miles on it . Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I just got mine three weeks ago and am glad I did. Welcome to the board.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Did you really find the ride of the Tundra nicer than the Titan? I put a deposit on the Tundra and later drove it when i was about ready to buy it. It was THE WORST ride I have ever experienced on the Highway. I was on a pretty bad one here in Nor cal, and it was choppy, so I was thinking maybe it's just the highway and I'm to used to sedans and all trucks rode like this. Drove the Titan the same day and it felt like a Luxury car compared to the Tundra (on the same highway). If it wasn't for that test drive I'd be a Tundra owner right now... or maybe it was the price difference 23,135 for Titan SE CC 2007, 32,129 for Tundra Crew max...

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Congradulations on the truck, I am seeing a lot of new titans around lately, thier were only two in my subdivision forever, over the last few months I see at least five.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Welcome abord - bring on the mods!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts