Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got my new Timberland Green Titan SE CC with the tow package on Tuesday! I traded in my 04 Silverado which was falling apart. Glad to be part of the forum.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
You are Officially the 2nd Person I know with that truk. Did you get the Longbed too?

Congrats on a Most Excellent Decision

·
Registered
834 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. Post some pic's. I would like to see that color.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Congrats on the new ride, and welcome to T.T.!

·
Registered
758 Posts
Congrats! Post some pics. I want to see that color.

·
Registered
143 Posts
In the sunlight it is very difficult to tell the difference between Timberline and Galaxy Black. I wanted a Timberline because I thought it was a lot like the old Canteen, but it is just a tad shade from black.

·
Registered
48 Posts
harland98 said:
Got my new Timberland Green Titan XE with the tow package on Tuesday! I traded in my 04 Silverado which was falling apart. Glad to be part of the forum.
Welcome! Like everyone else said would love to see that color. Green is the color I wanted on my Titan but for whatever reason the Canteen color looked a little weird to me so I went with Radiant Silver.
BTW what was falling apart on your Silverado? My 2003 Sierra had zero problems in 50k. Not so lucky with the Titan but I still love this truck better than anything I have ever had.

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
It looks like the hunter green which was popular back in the 1990's, but I think it looks good on the Titan.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
My 04 silverado1/2 ton 58,000 miles had a wheel bearing failure last month. This month it had a clunking coming fron the drive shaft (u joint?) the passesnger side door seals were falling apart and the inside of the roof was coming down. Did not want to take a chance with a high truck payment and costly repair bills. The bearing fix was $450.00.

·
Registered
503 Posts
My 03 Silverado had the same issues; Luckily I had the extended warranty so the wheel bearing only cost me the $100 deductible. I had the same clunk in the drive line and my door seals were also falling apart. I think my last straw was when the crankcase position sensor started to act up, which means the truck will just up and stall on you without warning. I traded up to an 06 Titan and have been smiling ever since.

BTW, you need 15 posts to upload pics, so keep posting and let's see that Timberline XE.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Wow thats amazing on your chevy! Thanks for the tip I will post more! I did not have the extended warranty on the chevy but did get one for the Tita, hopefully I'll never have to use it.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts