Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope this post isn't too frowned upon.. I've searched for a lot of this stuff but just have a few questions in general..

1. My truck didn't have the window sticker in it that has all the options it came with.. Every vehicle I've ever purchased used had this in the glove.. Is there any way to find out what packages etc are in my truck? (doubtful but figured I'd ask..)

2. I have bluetooth for my phone.. I paired it and tried adding an entry.. This stupid lady thinks I'm saying "Help" every time I say "Home".. I looked at the manual and it mentioned something about going through voice training but I see that no where in the settings or anything..

3. Is there any way to update any of the software? IE: The navigation, the bluetooth, etc that fixes any bugs (like the one above).. I believe I can get an updated maps dvd but if that's all it does, is update the maps, then I doubt I'd bother.. If it updated the actual interface or anything I would..

4. I have the tow mirrors and would really like to have the power folding ones instead (can barely fit in my garage right now).. I read a thread where people discussed it but the threads are old and I didn't find one where it was accomplished..

5. I have the wood grain dash in the center console and for my radio.. Anyone know what I would search for on eBay to replace that with a different color? I've tried Titan Bezel, Titan Dash, and haven't had much luck..

6. Anyone have these lights - For 2004 2014 Nissan Titan 04 07 Armada Halo Projector Black LED Headlight Set | eBay I think they look badass!!

Think that's enough for now... :)

Glad we have an active forum for owners!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Damn, those LED lights do look bad ***. I wish folks here have tried and reviewed them. No numbers on light output etc..

I hope this post isn't too frowned upon.. I've searched for a lot of this stuff but just have a few questions in general..

1. My truck didn't have the window sticker in it that has all the options it came with.. Every vehicle I've ever purchased used had this in the glove.. Is there any way to find out what packages etc are in my truck? (doubtful but figured I'd ask..)

2. I have bluetooth for my phone.. I paired it and tried adding an entry.. This stupid lady thinks I'm saying "Help" every time I say "Home".. I looked at the manual and it mentioned something about going through voice training but I see that no where in the settings or anything..

3. Is there any way to update any of the software? IE: The navigation, the bluetooth, etc that fixes any bugs (like the one above).. I believe I can get an updated maps dvd but if that's all it does, is update the maps, then I doubt I'd bother.. If it updated the actual interface or anything I would..

4. I have the tow mirrors and would really like to have the power folding ones instead (can barely fit in my garage right now).. I read a thread where people discussed it but the threads are old and I didn't find one where it was accomplished..

5. I have the wood grain dash in the center console and for my radio.. Anyone know what I would search for on eBay to replace that with a different color? I've tried Titan Bezel, Titan Dash, and haven't had much luck..

6. Anyone have these lights - For 2004 2014 Nissan Titan 04 07 Armada Halo Projector Black LED Headlight Set | eBay I think they look badass!!

Think that's enough for now... :)

Glad we have an active forum for owners!!

·
Premium Member
4,915 Posts
Provide the Dealership with your VIN and they should help you with your titans package supplied options.

If you have tow mirrors, id assume you have the 3.36 rear gear ratio which is part of the towing package. The titans will all tow 9500lbs and more.

I'm not sure on some of these other questions you mentioned however. I tend to not venture out of the performance section much.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Provide the Dealership with your VIN and they should help you with your titans package supplied options.

If you have tow mirrors, id assume you have the 3.36 rear gear ratio which is part of the towing package. The titans will all tow 9500lbs and more.

I'm not sure on some of these other questions you mentioned however. I tend to not venture out of the performance section much.
Thanks. I just emailed them..

Another question.. I've gone from a Nissan Altima to this Titan.. I'm guessing the steering should be a little more difficult since it's so much bigger and heavier (the power steering)..

Just wanted to make sure that's accurate and that I don't have a power steering issue.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,915 Posts
Yeah for the most part, the steering will feel heavier than the altima since the Titan is a 5000lb+ tank. It will take a few days are so for you to get accustomed to the steering feel.

Also, if you ever need to change or add to the power steering reservoir, you can use the Nissan Matic S transmission fluid if you have any. Or any parts store will carry Power steering fluid.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Those are Spyder headlights. Quite a few members have them. Some have good luck, others have bad luck.

As far as I know there is no way to update software other than the over priced nav CD.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts