Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I will be upgrading the 04 Le to a new 08 Le. The truck will be a dealer trade and should be here Mon-Wed. 08 LE CC Desert Stone with tan leather, Tow, mats, Step rails, Nav and sunroof. Can't beat an 08 at this time of year for invoice minus 1250 rebate. My wife will also be getting a Mocha with tan Path LE with nav.

Will post some pics maybe sometime later next week.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Congrats, you will love it. We love our 08 SE. Have only had it a month but it keeps getting better all the time.

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Congradulations, The 08 LE's are nice.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
UPDATE::

There were 3 dealers that had the truck like I wanted within 400 miles. My delaership tried to get all three and struck out. One said it was sold, one said they were working a deal and the others would only trade for a similar Titan , which my dealer did not have a loaded LE CC.

So I placed the order and she will not be here for another 3-5 weeks. :-(

My wife did get her Mocha Pathfinder LE today though so atleast shes happy.

·
Registered
250 Posts
cfa24 said:
UPDATE::

There were 3 dealers that had the truck like I wanted within 400 miles....

So I placed the order and she will not be here for another 3-5 weeks. :-(
3~5 weeks? f that. why not call the dealer who has the truck? you can prob negotiate a better deal over the phone. that is what i did. i found the dealer that had my exact model, and did the deal over the phone, contingent on the truck being free of defects. got a super deal that way too. :gunz:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
rodney said:
3~5 weeks? f that. why not call the dealer who has the truck? you can prob negotiate a better deal over the phone. that is what i did. i found the dealer that had my exact model, and did the deal over the phone, contingent on the truck being free of defects. got a super deal that way too. :gunz:

I believe invoice minus the rebate is a good enough deal for me. I do all my negotiating on the phone and email also. I was told that the Canton plant shuts doewn for 1-2 weeks every July for vacation. I have never had to order a vehicle, but 3-4 weeks was less than I expected??

·
Registered
438 Posts
Although we just completed the first week of production after our 1 week shutdown, 3-5 weeks seems a little high since we have so many of these trucks in the parking lot at the plant that the one that you want is probably sitting outside one of the parking lots that we normally don't put new vehicles and isn't necessarily waiting to be built. Then again, I'm not surprised due to other reasons.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
jljue said:
Although we just completed the first week of production after our 1 week shutdown, 3-5 weeks seems a little high since we have so many of these trucks in the parking lot at the plant that the one that you want is probably sitting outside one of the parking lots that we normally don't put new vehicles and isn't necessarily waiting to be built. Then again, I'm not surprised due to other reasons.

Not surprised due to what other reasons? He said that was an estimate, that they are actually supposed to tell their buyers 6 weeks. He said he would know soon if the truck has already been built. Said they would respond within a week with a VIN # on the truck if it was already built and not assigned to a dealership yet. If that is the case I will get it within 2 weeks.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well the truck still is not here, but I am ecstatic about the rebate increasing $2,250 so that makes it worth the wait. Talked to them Saturday and they said anyday now. Now the truck will have an MSRP of almost 39 and will be paying 31,4XX, not too shabby for an 08.

BTW, my wife loves her 08 Pathefinder.

·
Registered
184 Posts
cfa24 said:
Well the truck still is not here, but I am ecstatic about the rebate increasing $2,250 so that makes it worth the wait. Talked to them Saturday and they said anyday now. Now the truck will have an MSRP of almost 39 and will be paying 31,4XX, not too shabby for an 08.

BTW, my wife loves her 08 Pathefinder.
I thought the rebate went up to $3500 for the 08's in August. I bought mine in July when the rebate was only $1250 :mad:

EDIT...I guess I should read more closely..."increasing $2,250" Duh

1 - 15 of 15 Posts