Nissan Titan Forum banner

New 2008 PRO4X NOFEAR EXTREME

4294 32
That's right, an all new 08 pro 4x "NO FEAR TITAN EXTREME"

Becoming the new owner of this bad ride, black on black going for the moto wheels; on nitto mud grapplers.

I'm back,... as some of you know I split ways with the ex- girl.....gave her the fully loaded 06 44k msrp smoke titan. I'll always miss that beast....and I'm not talking about the tramp:futwice: Talking about the badboy with the injen and the mean rumble of the throaty v8:cheers:

Anyhow just thought I'd be congradulated back to the brotherhood of titantalk. Have a great one guys...will post pics soon as I pick her up.

D-Block
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
92,731 Posts

Welcome back... but.... ^^^^^^^^^^ :D

·
Premium Member
31,286 Posts
Welcome back man !!!!

PICTURES PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
yeah I wanta see whats the "extreme" part.

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
alright, new rule....you cant start talking about your bada$$ truck if you cant post pics of it......

·
Premium Member
92,731 Posts
At the risk of being repetitive.......

·
Registered
198 Posts
goathead said:
alright, new rule....you cant start talking about your bada$$ truck if you cant post pics of it......
Ditto for the tramp ex --- so none of us accidentally hooks up with her & loses a Titan !!!

·
Premium Member
92,731 Posts

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
I remember no-fear tshirts from high school. They were dumb back then. Is this the same brand? Talk about Nissan kicking it mullet-style.

·
Registered
18 Posts
i was going to do one at work one time very $ you are paying alot for that name , imo you can get better stuff for less $ but they do look good

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.