Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's right, an all new 08 pro 4x "NO FEAR TITAN EXTREME"

Becoming the new owner of this bad ride, black on black going for the moto wheels; on nitto mud grapplers.

I'm back,... as some of you know I split ways with the ex- girl.....gave her the fully loaded 06 44k msrp smoke titan. I'll always miss that beast....and I'm not talking about the tramp:futwice: Talking about the badboy with the injen and the mean rumble of the throaty v8:cheers:

Anyhow just thought I'd be congradulated back to the brotherhood of titantalk. Have a great one guys...will post pics soon as I pick her up.

D-Block

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts

Welcome back... but.... ^^^^^^^^^^ :D

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Congrats!!! Need pics!!!!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
61 Posts
sweet dude, can't wait to see the pics of that black on black.

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
Welcome back man !!!!

PICTURES PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
yeah I wanta see whats the "extreme" part.

·
Registered
278 Posts
...still waiting. Although, if your truck hasn't come in yet, you're probably more anxious than me.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
alright, new rule....you cant start talking about your bada$$ truck if you cant post pics of it......

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
At the risk of being repetitive.......

·
Registered
81 Posts
lets se that bad boy!!!
I think your ex sold ur truck and its for sale in ft myers, florida. it could be minee!!! lol lol

·
Registered
198 Posts
goathead said:
alright, new rule....you cant start talking about your bada$$ truck if you cant post pics of it......
Ditto for the tramp ex --- so none of us accidentally hooks up with her & loses a Titan !!!

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just picked her up tonite, oh what a beauty..... will post pics for you picture whores:hat:

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
I remember no-fear tshirts from high school. They were dumb back then. Is this the same brand? Talk about Nissan kicking it mullet-style.

·
Registered
18 Posts
i was going to do one at work one time very $ you are paying alot for that name , imo you can get better stuff for less $ but they do look good

1 - 20 of 33 Posts