Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Titan Pro-4X 2006 Titan SE (sold) Chevy SS Sedan
740 Posts
That Baja color grows on me the more I see it. It's like an uncommon color but it's also a bit unassuming.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea , it is a different color than I have ever had , but I like it , I’m going to try accent the black ?

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
2,478 Posts
did you put that roll bar on it? its not the stock one, is why i ask. every new titan i have ever seen with the sport bar (roll bar) has the stock one. yours is the first with an after market that i have ever seen.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
did you put that roll bar on it? its not the stock one, is why i ask. every new titan i have ever seen with the sport bar (roll bar) has the stock one. yours is the first with an after market that i have ever seen.
Yea its a Go Rhino 2.0 , its the only one i could find to accomadate a Tonn cover , which is a Roll N Loc M Series

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
2,478 Posts
that is the hardest thing to find, a cover that fits with the stock sport bar. i have a soft cover but had to take it off to put the sport bar on. i want to find a cover that works with the stock sport bar but its not happening, so far

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
that is the hardest thing to find, a cover that fits with the stock sport bar. i have a soft cover but had to take it off to put the sport bar on. i want to find a cover that works with the stock sport bar but its not happening, so far
Very difficult to find , I search everywhere and could not find a way to make the stock sports bar work ? So I went this route

1 - 8 of 8 Posts