Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I picked up the mickey thompson Baja ATZ's yesterday and snapped a few pics. Tires are 35x12.5x20 and wheels are MB Shaker in a 20x9. Lift is 4" CST spindle with Sway-away coilovers which makes it a 6" lift. In back I have deaver mini pack and 2" blocks with radflos.

Attachments

·
Registered
194 Posts
thats a kleen lookin titan you got there :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
truck looks good, how do you like the lift you have? i wanna get almost exactly the same thing as you, except saw's in the rear and probably only the 2.5" deaver and no block, lemme know what you think of it!!

evan

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Truck looks awesome! I really like how agressive those tires look for an AT. Does the truck sit level with that set up?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the comments. I have had the lift on for almost a year and have had no problems at all. One of the few times I've lifted a truck and had the wife say "it rides better than stock". My truck now sits close to level with maybe a very slight forward rake. I choose the Baja ATZ's because of their aggressive tread design and sizing - A lot of tires that say 35" tall and 12.5" wide are really 35.5" tall and 13" wide. These 35" ATZ's are really 34.6" tall and 12.5" wide which is exactly what I needed to fit on my lift/wheel set up. Also, the tread on these ATZ's is called all terrain but with only four rows of lugs it looks almost like a mud terrain. I think the Baja ATZ's and the pro comp xtreme all terrain (another tire I considered) really fall in between a all terrain and mud terrain tread design because they have very aggressive treads for A/T tires.

·
Banned
230 Posts
I considered getting a white Titan. I liked the black, white and canteen green. I think the green looks like you could mount a turret to the top and take it to battle...

Anyways, sweet truck. The Mickeys look good.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts