Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
32,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just wanted to let everyone know I have become a rep for Adam's. I started using there products and fell in love with how easy it to use and the results it showed I asked to help promote for him and here we are.

For orders please use discount code : Folger
You will receive 10% off your order.

I will also be working on getting a group buy together for you guys! If you have any questions about Adam's products please let me know. You can PM me or email me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Patrick

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
P's,is this one of those liked it so much I bought the company stories?
Glad to hear we have an actual member selling this for us.
I am ordering today new buffing wheels and more polish and buttery wax.
Thanks for the discount code,wish you had this for us last month.
Gotta say,I am in LOVE with the undercarriage spray(bought a gallon).Nothing I have seen can make the wheel wells look like new again,especially on a lifted truck.
This does not leave the film and dirt build up like spraying Armor All would.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Ill have to second the good write up on ADAMS products! We had a chance to use and try out some of there products and they are great! If you into detailing your own truck like I know most of us are.. These are the products to use! All of them are great and their customer service is second to none!

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
P's I want to polish the plastic headlight lenses on my 01 Trashfinder.
Which product should I use? Can I do this with my PC7424?
Does Adams have something for plastic or do they recommend their Revive or something similar?
Help !

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Hey P thanks for the call bro, but have another question. Seeing that I was unable to make it to Adams last time, would it be possible to swing in there and ask exactly what to get for what I want to do. I got on there web site and got some of it down, but have some detailed questions. And have some things I'd like to show them or you before I start. :cheers:

·
Vendor
32,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nissan Mike said:
P's I want to polish the plastic headlight lenses on my 01 Trashfinder.
Which product should I use? Can I do this with my PC7424?
Does Adams have something for plastic or do they recommend their Revive or something similar?
Help !

Mike,

Clay Bar with Detail Spray first, then use the Swirl&Haze then Revive

·
Premium Member
3,814 Posts
Is this 10%off code still valid? I am in dire need of hitting my truck up with the clay bar. With that being said, is that one bottle of the detailing spray enough for our trucks?

·
Vendor
32,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Is this 10%off code still valid? I am in dire need of hitting my truck up with the clay bar. With that being said, is that one bottle of the detailing spray enough for our trucks?
Yes this code is active. One bottle should be enough but I suggest getting a gallon. Its a more in price but will last you a lot longer and is a much better value for your money spent.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts