Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
32,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Truck Survival Kit

Trucks, from stock height to lifted to lowered, all have the same characteristics: visible wheel wells, larger tires, and dashes that go on for miles. Clean them up with this kit! Detail Spray and our large Super Plush Microfiber Towel enhances the shine of your paint and makes clean ups MUCH easier than daily washing your rig. Use the Invisible Undercarriage Spray to set your wheel wells black again instead of faded or aged grey. Mud flaps? Perfect for them as well! Our phenomenal water-based V.R.T. dressing will set your larger tires back to black without greasy "sling" from petroleum based dressings - no one likes having to remove tire dressing from your wheels or fenders - it should stay on your rubber! Use the Leather and Interior Cleaner on your dash, door panels, and seats to get them looking like new - wiping with the microfiber applicator pad (included) is as easy as it gets. Follow again with the V.R.T. dressing on your interior with the washable/reusable Detail Sponge (included) to add shine and a high level of UV protection! Again, not petroleum based, the V.R.T. won't leave that greasy feeling on your dash or door panels, instead it'll leave you smiling! All bottles come in our large 16oz size. Save $15 with this kit!

Kit includes:

* 16oz. Invisible Undercarriage Spray
* 16oz. V.R.T. (Vinyl Rubber and Tire Dressing)
* 16oz. Detail Spray
* 16oz. Leather and Interior Cleaner
* Super Plush Microfiber Polishing Towel
* Super Plush Microfiber Applicator Pad
* Dressing Applicator Sponge

SKU: K-051
Weight: 7.00
Regular Price: $59.95
Special Introductory Price: $44.95 + 10 % off using discount code folger

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Guys, I can vouch for this stuff... I've used the detail spray, the leather cleaner, and the VRT. This stuff is AWESOME! It's not like any off the shelf stuff you've ever used. And the microfiber is the softest thing I've ever felt. I won't put anything else against the paint on my Titan. This deal is an excellent all-around product grouping. Trust me, once you use these, you won't buy anything else!

VRT on bedrail caps:

VRT on BT mirror:

I also used it on my rear bumper cover... It looks better than new now!!!

VRT on the tires:

Oh, and the carwash soap is incredible, too! I washed it, it then rained on it that Saturday, and twice on Sunday. Now, I didn't drive it that weekend, but when I went out on Monday, it looked like I'd just washed it. FOR REAL!!!

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
I also have to say that the VRT is a good product. Once you get it on, it stays on, and makes things clean up easier next time you need to.
I do mine about once a month.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Oh and guys... Adam's products... they're not just for Titans anymore.... :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
74,699 Posts
I can also vouch for the awesomeness of these products. Blackbeauty also cleaned most of my truck with his Adam's kit. What can I say, the guy loves to clean! I was impressed to the point I decided to pick up my own set of Adam's VRT, Undercarriage Spray, and Detail spray. I have used the VRT extensively on my plastic and rubber parts as well as the Undercarriage spray to make my wheel wells shiny. I should have some nice shiny pics from the upcoming meet this weekend after I detail the truck...

P's put together the BEST stuff in this kit. I've asked him about other products and was very honest in his answers/opinions. This really is THE stuff to make your truck shine... Take it from me, I hate cleaning things.....

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
will you have them at the meet for that price???

·
Registered
107 Posts
will you have them at the meet for that price???
i just ordered some to try and w/ the $10 shipping you will get it cheaper at the meet .

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Great price on some great products. Get 'em while they're hot!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts