·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
AWESOME addition there !!!!
Rest when you can, you will need it....

·
Premium Member
4,313 Posts
What a HANDSOME boy! Congratulations and may you always be this proud of him.
Tell his Mom what a great job she did too. What is his name?

Clint

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
His name is Lincoln. And I'm trying to convince his mother into buying another Titan so by the time he's old enough to drive it will already be modded out!!! Hehehe!!!

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
Soljah said:
His name is Lincoln. And I'm trying to convince his mother into buying another Titan so by the time he's old enough to drive it will already be modded out!!! Hehehe!!!
Good luck with that one !!!!!! :upsidedow

·
Premium Member
4,313 Posts
Lincoln,

Welcome to the Titan Talk family. Every now and then I hope you let your Mom and Dad get some sleep.

Clint

·
Registered
561 Posts
Congratulations!!!

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Beautiful addition, just make sure he doesn't follow his name when car shopping:jester:. Congratulations!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Congrats!!! My wife pushed out a 10 pounder (girl) three weeks ago as well. All I can say is sleep when he sleeps!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yea, I have a 18 month old son and nothing compares to driving with a car seat in my truck. That is the reason I got a crew cab, no way it would have fit in the king....and get ya some seat covers. You WILL NEED THEM..

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
05titancanadianle said:
Congratulations! I have a 10 year old, kids really change your lives and empty your wallets. Good Luck :cheers:
I'm trying to get in as much mods as I can before the wifey puts a stop on my spending.

·
Premium Member
4,313 Posts
Soljah said:
I'm trying to get in as much mods as I can before the wifey puts a stop on my spending.
She's busy with the baby and won't notice, so spend away.

Clint

1 - 17 of 17 Posts