Nissan Titan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
281 - 300 of 313 Posts

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Hey guys,

I found some stuff in the back for promotional items...So if you place an order that ships from ajusa you can have a hat to keep your hair intact.
hahah

Thanks
BJ

here are some that i found:
Photo by bjjaraba • Instagram

·
Registered
8,408 Posts
^^^X2^^^

No custom tune is required for any of the aftermarket CAI Kits on the market.

I have an '05 FFV Titan & just recently swapped out my previous 3" AEM & 3.5" Fujita CAI's for the new new 4" Airaid MXP CAI!

If your in the market for a Cold Air Intake? I HIGHLY recommend going with the 4" MXP design over the rest of the 3" CAI's available for the Nissan Titan!!!

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
If your in the market for a Cold Air Intake? I HIGHLY recommend going with the 4" MXP design over the rest of the 3" CAI's available for the Nissan Titan!!!
I assume you are referring to the intake tube diameter? What advantage is a 4" over a 3" unless you have a 4" throttle body?

Sent from my Desire HD

·
Registered
8,408 Posts
I assume you are referring to the intake tube diameter? What advantage is a 4" over a 3" unless you have a 4" throttle body?
I bought my MXP CAI a little while before i got my FT90mm Kit / LS7 TB & i could tell the difference between the 3" intake tube vs the 4" one.

In conjunction with all my other Performance/Exhaust Mods. I believe that since my exhaust has had all the restrictions taken out of it, thus having more volume/velocity. Than the engine also needs to breath in a greater volume/velocity of air.

Even with the OEM TB still installed on the truck i think the 4" MXP would outperform any of the 3" CAI's.

Just my opinion... ;)

·
Registered
14,095 Posts
Do you have some big Nitto Tire stickers?

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Umm speaking of tire stickers lol how about some "General tire" stickers lol

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Just picked up one of these bad boys. My first mod to the Titan! Replaced my stock intake and I absolutely love it! Driving around town has absolutely no change in sound, but when you lean into the throttle a little, all the way up to standing on it you hear it come alive. It has a very aggressive sound which I feel the truck should have come with from the factory. Wife loves it too! Installation was a cake, took me about 30 minutes with simple hand tools. One thing they don't talk about is what to do with what I think is a drain tube for something. It is attached to the back of the factory air box but I just ended up ziptieing it out of the way. No CELs, no nothing. Great product!

·
Registered
8,408 Posts
Hey Chas,

I thought you were sending out some stickers to me? I was just wondering because i haven't received anything in the mail yet.

Thanks!
-GW77

·
Registered
8,408 Posts
Yea man they never showed up? IDK? Its no biggie though... I appreciate it!

281 - 300 of 313 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.