Nissan Titan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
301 - 313 of 313 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
How much is the AIRAID MXP 4" CAI? I have a 2011 CC 4x4. And do you suggest oiled or dry filter?

Reactions: LVTAP

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
How much is the AIRAID MXP 4" CAI? I have a 2011 CC 4x4. And do you suggest oiled or dry filter?

Hey MB,

Either way you go, you cant go wrong! The oiled filter is similar to a K&N style in which a special filter cleaning kit will be needed for servicing. These filters are the highest flow airaid offers for the Titan and it will outflow the engine air requirements. The dry is my personal choice as it can be cleaned with household cleaners and seems to provide slightly better filtration, although both filter provide over 99% efficiency.

We run an oiled on the shop Titan, and a Dry on the shop Tundra - both work perfectly and have provided us years of service.

TAP Auto Parts is the place to go for all things Airaid. Check this thread for the official TitanTalk Airaid buy - http://www.titantalk.com/forums/titan-performance-modifications/151606-airaid-4-mxp-missile-intake-group-buy-tap-auto.html

·
Registered
130 Posts
Ive got a Nismo CAI on my T. Was wondering if the Airaid would be a better intake or would it make any much of a differance

·
Registered
168 Posts
And what is the cost for the dry filtered 4" MXP?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Nevermind, I went to the link. That's a great price. BDay is coming and the wife is gonna pick this up for me.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Ive got a Nismo CAI on my T. Was wondering if the Airaid would be a better intake or would it make any much of a differance
The Nismo is a nice intake and much better than stock, although the Airaid has tested about 7-9hp higher as compared to AFE, AEM and other 3" intakes like the Nismo.

·
Super Moderator
36,952 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
I get a lot of mud and water in my engine bay... Would the open air box design be a bad idea for me or does it press against the hood enough to seal it?

301 - 313 of 313 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.