Nissan Titan Forum banner

new alarm...

724 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Dom249 
#1 ·
...stolen cooler. I got my alarm installed wednesday. This weekend i went snowboarding and my cooler got stolen! who steals a cooler? gah im angered. nothing has ever been stolen from me.

And on a side note...today was first time ive been passed in my truck since i got it. It was a weird feeling... haha

#2 · (Edited)
450ryder said:
...stolen cooler. I got my alarm installed wednesday. This weekend i went snowboarding and my cooler got stolen! who steals a cooler? gah im angered. nothing has ever been stolen from me.

And on a side note...today was first time ive been passed in my truck since i got it. It was a weird feeling... haha
Yup alarms I'd have to say are one of the best investments in a vehical if you have many valuable things. I have an alarm and also a back-up siren so for ex,if they break a window-set the alarm off. cut the wire for the alarm to make it shutup, if the backup siren looses power it stays goin off untill you manually turn it off with a key, so its pretty loud once both are being set off lol
. Another for ex why there a wise invesment, my mother has a camry ,factory wanna-be alarm. left her purse in her car while she walked about 10 yards to drop off her neice at a daycare and came back about 10 min later and her window was broken and they took her purse.. .had to get a new license, call and get all her cards shut off, luckly the only thing they got out it was like 20$ cash
they never tried using any cards or anything so they ditched the purse and kept the cash
What idiots. I guess people like them have no life and nothing better to do than going around stealing peoples purses.

#4 ·
Alarms are more of a peace-of-mind security than real security. What do you do when you hear a car alarm going off? Nothing...ya keep walking. Thieves know this.

#5 ·
matthews said:
Alarms are more of a peace-of-mind security than real security. What do you do when you hear a car alarm going off? Nothing...ya keep walking. Thieves know this.
yup, and with the factory alarm, its mostly when they only get the door open it goes off and by then its to late, unlike when they just hit the window, bump your vehical it goes off. I parked next to this guy at a walmart, got out, armed my truck, 15 min later came back, unlocked it and game me a warning its been set off, the guy was still in his truck next to me and didnt even lay a movment on us when we got back, dummy tried to steal the nav I had on my dash. Glad I had an alarm

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.