Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:smoke: ok well i feel the need to introduce myself. i've been cruisin TT for a few months now knowing i was going to get a titan sooner or later. just researching different mods and problems. i'm just turning 20 (today's my b-day) i own an XE majestic blue cc 07 it's 2wd, was originally planning on a
4wd but couldn't pass up the deal a local small lot gave me. (18.5) :teeth: my truck is stock right now but will probly put the cst with saw coilovers on it. make brackets for the back seat to lift it a little and put some 10's under there probly new exhaust and intake .... you know little things anyways just thought i'd say whats up because i feel i'll be posting a bit :cheers: so cheers

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
From one majestic 07 to another, welcome. Good thing you got a good deal when you bought yours, that will mean more $$$ for mods!!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
welp supposed to have a grill and a little billit accesories soon. it'll give me an excuse to take pics i'll get some up

·
Super Moderator
162,303 Posts
And so the modding begins! :lol:

Congrats, and welcome to the boards!

I LOVE THIS TRUCK! You're gonna love yours too. :cheers:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.