Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brand new Bakflip g2 tonneau cover. opened to check the length but couldn't install on my crew cab short bed. According to the bakflip site, it will fit the king cab short bed 2004+. I don't have pictures of the actual cover since it's taped back in the box for easy storgae, but it is the same as the one pictured below. Lenght is approximately 77.2inch or 6.5ft.

Asking 575obo. I'm in the socal 714 area, local prefered. Please pm with any questions or email at [email protected] if you are interested.

It's the bakflip g2 folding cover part#26504. This cover will work with the utility track and will allow you to keep the bed extenders as well. Thanks for looking.

Here's a link to their site BakFlip G2 : Folding Tonneau Covers : Hard Tonneau Cover : Folding Tonneau Cover : BakLiner.com

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The two rails will be clamp on each side of the bed side edges with three clamps. Than the cover just sits on the rails. If you have the utility rack, you have to flip the rack upside down to give clearance for the clamps, but the bed extender and such are still usable. Thats what i had to do with mine.

here's a instructional video if helps.
Installation Instructions : Retractable Tonneau Covers : BakLiner.com

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
raising this back from grave! Bump! still available. Someone make me an offer, really need this out of the garage. Brand new!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts