Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have been told my suspension noise is probably coming from my stock bumpstops...

My truck is a 2WD and I installed the NCD 2.5" kit, its fine till the suspension has a long travel and it makes a solid "clunk" at the bottom of the travel. Speed bumps are the worst, if I hit them with a small amount of force the front end bounces up and when it comes back down is when I get my clunk sound.

So anyways, today I was trying to track down some new bumpstops to help make the problem go away. Tried Auto Zone and Discount auto parts and both of them said its a dealer only part...So where can I get them?

·
Super Moderator
160,798 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well if that is a universal part I can probably take that part # to them and they will have it...I had them look it up under my specifc model in the computer which is probably why it didnt work.

·
Super Moderator
160,798 Posts
I'm sure that's why it didn't show in their computer. You don't want OEM style, they're flat as a pancake.

Edit to add: You'll likely have to drill out the holes that those will go into, so be prepared to do that. And don't overtighten them. Just snug them up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts