Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi fellow Titan owners...I just got a 2004 (11/03) King Cab SE with OffRoad and Towing package. I am so pleased to find this site and so many members.

So what's up with Titan Talk and Club Titan? Are you guys friend or foe? Who's better? Or should I jump between the two to get the most info?

I'm just a newbie trying to get the history of these two clubs and find info on my new ride.

Thanks so much.

I look forward to learning all about this great truck. I used be a member of Club DSM and learned so much about my Eagle Talon and had a great time chatting with members. I hope to have the same experience here.

Thanks,
Brian

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
TT & CT serve the same purpose, to inform and entertain, but in different ways. There are some members here who are on both sites, and several other Titan sites. Some are only here. Some are only there.

Spend some time on all the Titan sites and see which one suits you. Some of the site sponsors are different and so there are different discounts and group buy info on each. Your best bet is to chime in where you want, but monitor all of them for info. Each site has it's positive and negative aspects and each has something a bit different to offer to the Titan owner.

Use your own judgment, Grasshoppa. And above all, welcome and enjoy your truck!!! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
TitanThunder said:
If you like nudity stay right where you are!:cheers:
Why? What are you planning? :eek: :haveredfl :jester:

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Club Titan has the same good info - and if you have a question search both forums and you'll get good solid answers. I like this place because the format of CT with the sigs on top of each thread reply annoys the flock out of me.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
And here we thought it was for the witty reparté? :lol:

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Well that too - AND you can't mess with the fact of soo many nice avatars! *boing boing boing*

·
Registered
296 Posts
If you look at the bottom of this page it shows ohter vehicle forums, theres even another TT its called :eek2: Tundra talk , just dont get confused and end up over there.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Hahahah - they have forums for the 3000GT and dodge stealth. Must be just "Help my car is in the shop AGAIN" posts... :)

·
Registered
296 Posts

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
CT is always a Happy Post!!
TT is how you feel post!!!

If you post anything negative on CT, you may become an Ex CT member.
They like the Family oriented, goody goody posts.
Thus it's nickname ClubMayberry!! :rofl:

Of course you must show control here, or you could end up gone from this place also.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
bbomar said:
CT is always a Happy Post!!
TT is how you feel post!!!

If you post anything negative on CT, you may become an Ex CT member.
They like the Family oriented, goody goody posts.
Thus it's nickname ClubMayberry!! :rofl:

Of course you must show control here, or you could end up gone from this place also.
What did you say - screw you you @#[email protected] %$#@%$ $#[email protected]%#@#$!!!! heheheh

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Oh.... so I see you two have met before? :rofl:

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Yeah I raced him once and he beat me. I loathe him.

·
Registered
6,067 Posts
I am an active member here, on CT, and also on mightitans.com and occasionally **************.

They are all informative. I'd say this one is the most 'active' though.

I don't have a favorite, I like them all.

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
CT is now owned by the same company that owns TT. So, we're brothers of different mothers! :)

·
Registered
6,067 Posts
DeadRiver said:
red headed step brothers :rofl:
In fact, I found a photo of BlackBeauty from his childhood...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts