Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
my brutha Jay (619 TITN) redid my bezel and door trims and my boy Aaron at Flawless Designs hit the bezel with the club logo. you really gotta see this in person. took this pic with a laptop LOL i can honestly say....this one is a keeper, i anit switchin this one out!!

Reactions: RobKar

·
Registered
801 Posts
looks good man I like it

Reactions: EDDIE FONZARELI

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea Jay put in some work on this bezel. he did the complete center, the the radio bezel plus the piece that surrounds the radio bezel and door trims.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Quick question, how do you get the bezel off? I couldnt see any screws in it when i installed my BDGT. Sorry for the
but i've got ideas from this. Looks effin sweet BTW

·
Registered
766 Posts
Looks freakin awesome!!!

·
Registered
827 Posts
i meant the shroud surrounding the bezel. The piece that contains the air vents and center change tray?

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i meant the shroud surrounding the bezel. The piece that contains the air vents and center change tray?
remove the glove, remove the floor cup holders, remove the cover under the steering column. all the srcews are easy to see and reach. once you get that off and the bezel, there is 2 clips on the bottom part and a grip on top, but all you do is pull the bottom then the top. that's it.

Reactions: Call_Sign_Maverick

·
Registered
827 Posts
remove the glove, remove the floor cup holders, remove the cover under the steering column. all the srcews are easy to see and reach. once you get that off and the bezel, there is 2 clips on the bottom part and a grip on top, but all you do is pull the bottom then the top. that's it.
Ya know, i don't care what everyone's been sayin' about you Eddie, you're alright in my book ;) Excited to start my own little custom project....pics to follow :eyebrow:

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Looks awesome bro!

A vehicle wrap with modified addictions would be sick!

Any chance of the club expanding into other states?
There are talks...

·
Registered
924 Posts
Definitely like it, very clean looking. Like the back window graphics.

·
Registered
785 Posts
my brutha Jay (619 TITN) redid my bezel and door trims and my boy Aaron at Flawless Designs hit the bezel with the club logo. you really gotta see this in person. took this pic with a laptop LOL i can honestly say....this one is a keeper, i anit switchin this one out!!

is there anyway to put modified over addictions. when i see it, it looks like addictions modified. i am a little ocd so it might just be me. i do think your truck and all your mods are bad azz though

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Looks awesome bro!

A vehicle wrap with modified addictions would be sick!

Any chance of the club expanding into other states?
that would be nice, we can have them so they would be custom to our own states. like Florida would have the state of Florida on it. Cali could have SoCal or NoCal or a bear. Texas would have a star. Arizona would have a star with the yellow and red stripes in it.... and yada yada yada. but I wouldnt mind seeing that

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
Here's what I did this afternoon before going to work... compliments of Eddie Fonzareli, and TT.com sticker from Inkhead... thinking about pulling the JBA and FM stickers and only keeping the SAW sticker in the center as well...

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts