Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was at the dealer the other day picking up a bed extender when I saw this little bad boy behind the counter. It was only 30 bucks so I picked one up for the office.....it's one of those Hot Wheels Urban Assault Vehicles (appropriately named.....:upsidedow ) and it's even the best color!! Here's some picks comparing it to my battered Xmod that actually goes off-roading. Not a particularly big fan of the dubs and the toneau-covered bed with subs and a fold-down flat screen but hey, it's neat to look at.

Attachments

·
Registered
461 Posts
That's awesome, I been looking for a model or something like that for my desk. I'm off to the dealer to get me one. I will have to get two one to give to my son and one for me. That's my way of justifying toys for myself get one for the kid too. hehe

·
Registered
155 Posts
Those are really cool! I have one, but in the CST color combo.

You can get these at Wal-Mart for $15 though. :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Titan1080 said:
So I was at the dealer the other day picking up a bed extender when I saw this little bad boy behind the counter. It was only 30 bucks so I picked one up for the office.....it's one of those Hot Wheels Urban Assault Vehicles (appropriately named.....:upsidedow ) and it's even the best color!! Here's some picks comparing it to my battered Xmod that actually goes off-roading. Not a particularly big fan of the dubs and the toneau-covered bed with subs and a fold-down flat screen but hey, it's neat to look at.

Right on I want one too! oh and nice Burton Decal on the windoq BTW.

·
Premium Member
3,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
brandoncm said:
Right on I want one too! oh and nice Burton Decal on the windoq BTW.
More than just a decal, it's a polished aluminum stomp pad! bought a pair for my board but couldn't bear to cover the graphic on the board so i placed one on the nose to add some bling to it and the other on the Titan you see above.

thanks for the comments guys!!!:thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts