Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have been looking around for some new gears to match the Tru Trac I am having installed here in the next month or so and this is what I found from Rugged Rocks Offroad - Nissan Titan - Differential Gears

Any word on these? I am wanting to go 4.10's in the front and back... back will have Tru Trac :teethmast\

I talked to Greg at PRG about my lift and just happened to ask him about some gear stuff... he said Steve at the above website is really pushing to get these gears out there! He might mean a new set of gears coming out soon but I'm new to the Titan lingo and Dana 44 (w/e the hell it is lol)...

I'm more used to Dana and other terms but it looks like these gears would work? If not then someone school me in the appropriate lingo and maybe when the new stuff is coming out...

·
Premium Member
17,240 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are supposed to be coming out with them. Nissan Titan M205 Front Differential Ring and Pinion Gears | Blog | Rugged Rocks Off Road - Nissan Off Road Parts and Accessories

Interesting to see if the aluminum front diff housing will hold up to gears and big tires. ARB at one point indicated an intent for a front locker, but nothing has happened. One guy posted that he talked to Dana and was told the front diff housing would not stand up to a locker.
Sooooo ready to buy 4.10's for the front and back!!! Tax returns are going to burn a quick whole in my pocket!

·
Registered
85 Posts
The new M 205 (front gears) are now at rugged rocks as of friday I believe, I just ordered myself a set of 4.10's for the front and rear.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hell yes!!! Tru trac and new 4.10 gears on the way!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts