Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in a new tv ad by dodge it tells how dodge is better than chevy, toyota and ford, didnt mention the titan, cause it knew better, ha ha

·
Registered
257 Posts
sweet, the titan is a force to be reckoned with!!!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Just to play devils advocate. Maybe it didn't mention the Titan because they don't sell as many as the above mentioned do. Don't get me wrong I loved my Titan and I think that they are probably the best 1/2 ton or close to it. IMO, that says a lot about Toyota if Dodge and others are worried about them. Just a thought though.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Give it a couple years to let people get used to Nissan having a full size pick up truck. Oh wait, I don't want that to happen! Then everyone will be having Titans!

·
Registered
511 Posts
They do not want to admit that Toyota or Nissan trucks exist. I guess they had to with the Toyota.

I wish that Nissan spent the money advertising the Titan that Toyota does with the Tundra. I bet I have seen 3 titan commercials in the 2 years since I have had my truck. I know for a fact I have seen 3 Tundra commercials tonight.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
12glocks said:
They do not want to admit that Toyota or Nissan trucks exist. I guess they had to with the Toyota.

I wish that Nissan spent the money advertising the Titan that Toyota does with the Tundra. I bet I have seen 3 titan commercials in the 2 years since I have had my truck. I know for a fact I have seen 3 Tundra commercials tonight.
Ain't that the truth. The Titan modded is still one bad truck and they will all see that at the strip, you can count on it.

·
Registered
457 Posts
12glocks said:

I agree 100%. I see Titan commercials every week. But that's just because I watch around the horn and PTI on espn and nissan is the sponsor of the show. Other than that nothing. If they would back the Titan half as much as they have the new altima I am sure their sales would be quite a bit better. Hard for people to buy something when you don't tell them it's out there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts