1 - 20 of 410 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
April 23rd at 12 (noon)
1290 Riverdale St, West Springfield, MA 01089
(413) 301-9741

Second annual West Springfield Hooters meet. All titan's, frontiers, armada's exterra's, pathfinders welcome. bring the wife, girlfriend, single friends, whoever (no kids:)) bring parts for swap, trade, sale, free, whatever your heart desires. If anyone needs directions they are above, get in touch with anybody you know with nissans and lets make this meet bigger and badder than last year. please sign the list below for attendance. and again spread the word. hope to see you all there.

1) Josh (royjl42)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
1) Josh (royjl42)
2) Gus tentative that date sounds real familiar but count me in as of now. Promise I'll wash her this time..
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

·
Registered
81 Posts
1) Josh (royjl42)
2) Gus tentative that date sounds real familiar but count me in as of now. Promise I'll wash her this time..
3)Jeremy (jbrown) i work till noon so prob cant get there till about 2.
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

·
Registered
979 Posts
1) Josh (royjl42)
4)Dave (Dwoelper) i can prolly make it hopefully i dont have work that weekend if i do ill take the day off prolly
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
1) Josh (royjl42)
4)Dave (Dwoelper) i can prolly make it hopefully i dont have work that weekend if i do ill take the day off prolly
5) Chris (stryker125) I'll be there and hopefully it will be clean
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

BTW who is bringing someone with them?

·
Registered
940 Posts
haha would love to join you guys but prob Like a 6 hour drive for me..

·
Registered
940 Posts
hahaa i leave the nite before. haha i will see but with gas prices at 415 a gallon. looking at 250$ gas and tolls. lmao.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Yup most is like 385-415.. crazy not even summer yet. gona be 5+

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Yup most is like 385-415.. crazy not even summer yet. gona be 5+
Yea this gas thing is killing me. At about 80ish a fill up I'm lucky it's just once a week. Even still that's about 360 a month! That could buy me a new car! I could always drive my wides green beetle but that would be a huge shot to my manhood.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
your wide's beetle huh... she let herself go? haha

and i remembered why this date sounds familiar... im going to be in birmingham alabama for the SAE Mini Baja competition for my senior design project at school. fakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.. take pics and photoshop me in?

lets have a few meets this summer so I can go... hopefully with my new cummins..

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
hahaa i leave the nite before. haha i will see but with gas prices at 415 a gallon. looking at 250$ gas and tolls. lmao.
ahh man ive always wanted to see your rig up close with them slides.. dont think im gonna be able to make it to this meet either..:crying:

·
Registered
46 Posts
1) Josh (royjl42)
6) Brian ( circa77 ) I'll probably bring my girl since its like a 2 hr ride
7)
8)
9)
10)

BTW who is bringing someone with them?

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i might bring a friend...she hasnt decided yet...but she loves trucks and is pretty good lookin so...........:)

·
Registered
75 Posts
1) Josh (royjl42)
7)Richie(hatchet)if you guys don't mind a new guy?
8)
9)
10)

·
Registered
336 Posts
Pretty cool to see that finally their are a bunch of fellow Titan owners around here. I am like 5 minutes away from Hooters, maybe I will have to stop by with my lil ole rig. Have to see how the shedule looks closer to that date.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1) Josh (royjl42)
2) Gus (gusman) gone for a school project but will be present in spirit
3) Jeremy (jbrown) i work till noon so prob cant get there till about 2.
4) Dave (Dwoelper) i can prolly make it hopefully i dont have work that weekend if i do ill take the day off prolly
7) Richie (hatchet)if you guys don't mind a new guy?
8) Kenny (08titancrew)
9)
10)

1 - 20 of 410 Posts