Nissan Titan Forum banner

321 - 340 of 410 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #323
thats awesome that you got that chris...did you pay for shipping cause i told jay just to throw it with dave's and mine....ill text jay today see where he stands on those dave and get back to ya...im off to the ups store to ship my skidplate and floormats...did neof you broke mo fo's see my post?

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/buy-sell/132708-everything-must-go.html

i sold everything so far whats up there is what i have left everything is gonzo...dave the tails sold brotha sorry needed the money for rent as my roommate bailed back to moms house...fukin loosa...so if nebody needs a place too 325 a month :)

·
Registered
979 Posts
No problem dude i dont have the cash now anyway. There wasnt any washes this month so im livin on what i have for a while.

Let me know about the decal and the shirts.

I gotta bring my truck in for diagnositics. I think the hub bearings are ****ed. Sounds like a horse drawn wagon when i drive.

-Dave

-Dave

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
3,099 Posts
Yea I paid the 5 bucks for shipping Josh.

Dave I got rid of that bike that had the problems. Thats my new to me bike into pic. 06 crf450 bought for some 50 something year old dude who was the original owner. Has original tires and everything. Thing was never ridden!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Ive been talkin to MA ppl. On FB.. WHERE AND WHAT PAYMENT GO FOR OUR CHAPTER!? I want that MA y shirt and decal! Whats up NE MA?

Brendons Android (;

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #328
wtf is that supposed to say brendan lol...idk where u have been but i posted on here bout ordering shirts...i got 2 large ones thinking that someone would fuk it up and not order so just buy one off of me...also u need to send ur payment to jay so he can make ur decal. paypal him 25 for the decal and shipping. in the comments section write your color choices and where you want it sent just that no more ei...modified = pink with purple outline. addictions = lime green with polka dots outline. send to brendan yada yada yada...get it. also send him an email saying the exact same thing so he can have both as a copy to know what your doing...he gets a lot of these in the course of the week so keep it short and to the point but also outlining everything exactly how you want it and where its going. GOT IT!!! lol

email - [email protected]

paypal - [email protected]

also if nebody is good at facebook and has the time cough cough dave!!! make us a ne fb account im never around with work and all but the other guys have it all done up for all to like...just do it dave as you and i are the page owners and ill get with ya for access to it if you need pics of the meet that i took ill email em to ya...now you have something to do while you watch the secs tick away lol...oh and one more thing im picking up my new boat this week so you all r invited down for some fun on the lake hells ya!!!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Ok! Geez! Thanks. Text me josh.. Il buy a large t off u. Paypal to ya. How much? And what are the payment types and how often etc. again!? :)

Brendons Android (;

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #330
we dont do payments remember...we dont do dues...u guys are all strugglin with stuff dave doesnt have a steady job...we are just gonna honor system and pay for our own shiat along the way...we dont do the raffle cause we can just spend our own money on the stuff we want...thats what we voted on...

when do you guys wanna meet up and have some fun again? brendon and i r gonna hit up epping on sept 11 for truck night...i also have a lot of interest from others i have talked to. so this might be an awesome time to get everyone together and show off the trucks and mostly spread MA

·
Registered
979 Posts
Im down for another hooters meet. Ill travel within reason ( dont wanna put miles on my tires.)

Im gonna be in old orchard beach me the aug 6th to 12th. And Ill be in fl aug 22th sep 5th. Any time other then when im in fl is good for me for meets.

Lets get our decals and get a meet goin!!

@josh - ill get a facebook started for us in a few days. Ive been away from home doin odd jobs for my aunt company. Im at davis hill elementary in worchester today installing tp dispensers lol. Btw im down any time for a boat trip. :p

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
No guarantees of course but I will try to make whenever it is scheduled this time. I will be in Dresden for 10 days for work starting the day after labor day. Other than that, worst case is I will have my 2 year old with me.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #333
holy sh*t whos this guy ^^^^^^ lol whats up brotha hows work goin? you as busy as me lately haha i feel bad cause i work 7 days a week and do most of my responses here from my droid...life first i suppose...we dont have ne dates set in stone...one offer on the table was epping dragway sept 11th for truck night...its a sunday i believe i can fit 5 in the truck and we can ride up if say chris dave brian n gus wanna go and meet brendon at the track

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
I'm back now with a new look! Make sure you guys take alot of pictures,

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
sept 11th for truck night
I'll be in Dresden. However, I will probably be hitting the track at Epping either the 8th or the 12th of August for Street night. depends on which night will have the best weather.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Hey guys, long time no talk. I'm definitly up for the dragway on the 11th.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #338
im loving all the originals chiming in..nos how u been brotha? tights we will have plenty of time to set up a meet...its more of an unofficial meet n great..summer is def a tough time with families and all to get together...i have faith we'll get a good meet sometime this fall b4 the s stuff flies

·
Registered
3,099 Posts
I'm pretty sure I have to play army that weekend, not positive though. BTW Anyone looking for some 35's?? I'm gonna go back to Stock-ish. In the next week or so I'm gonna pull the spindles out, and the rear block. I'm gonna be moving this winter alllllll the way across the country, and then buying a 4wd. I'm looking to get some tires more around the stock size...

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
I just wanted to post some pics of a truck meet we went to today

321 - 340 of 410 Posts