Nissan Titan Forum banner

21 - 40 of 410 Posts

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
I'm gettin ready! BL my wheels this weekend, and put 2 light coats of VHT on my tails. Gonna have to wait till tomorrow to install my lift! I'm pumped to see everyones T!

BTW I have the burger from my Grille if anyone wants it. It needs to be repainted, and I have no need for it.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
if anyone has nething for sale trade whatever it may be just throw it the bed and bring it along i made a lot of money at the last meet just sellin stuff i had laying around t related. its weird none of the guys that were at the last meet have signed up for this one let along have i talked to since the last one besides qship...i hope everyone will be there again...we spend prol 2-3 hrs outside just shootin the $hit bout our trucks before goin inside lol people looked at us like we were crazy...was a great day...really lookin forward to meetin everyone and gettin the ball rollin a little more on modified addictions...i should have my decal this week so ill post up pics when its installed...start thinkin about color schemes in the comin weeks so i can have something to give to jay or eddie and get those out to u guys asap chris or dave is either one of u guys interested in being the treasurer for ma? gus is gonna tackle vp and we are all going to recruit people regardless so lets start thinking about that as well

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
1) Josh (royjl42)
2) Gus (gusman) gone for a school project but will be present in spirit
3) Jeremy (jbrown) i work till noon so prob cant get there till about 2.
4) Dave (Dwoelper) i can prolly make it hopefully i dont have work that weekend if i do ill take the day off prolly
5) Chris (stryker125) I'll be there and hopefully it will be clean
6) Brian ( circa77 ) I'll probably bring my girl since its like a 2 hr ride
7) Richie (hatchet)if you guys don't mind a new guy?
8) Kenny (08titancrew)
9) 2tall (tentative) being 5 mins away u best show up brotha lol
10)

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
both eddie and jay suggested i follow the pro4x scheme so i did, modified in bright red with flat black outline, addictions in flat black with bright red outline and the whole modified addictions outlined with reflective gloss black

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
That should look sick! I'm gonna have to see it in person to pick the scheme I want. I'd like some silver, black/black reflective. We'll see...

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
ur trucks silver i would just do modified in silver wit flat black outline and addictions in flat black wit a silver outline 20 bucks boom done :)

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
1) Josh (royjl42)
2) Gus (gusman) gone for a school project but will be present in spirit
3) Jeremy (jbrown) i work till noon so prob cant get there till about 2.
4) Dave (Dwoelper) i can prolly make it hopefully i dont have work that weekend if i do ill take the day off prolly
5) Chris (stryker125) I'll be there and hopefully it will be clean
6) Brian ( circa77 ) I'll probably bring my girl since its like a 2 hr ride
7) Richie (hatchet)if you guys don't mind a new guy?
8) Kenny (08titancrew)
9) 2tall (tentative) being 5 mins away u best show up brotha lol
10) randy (williamseng1) cant wait to see what the jeep looks like now!!!!

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
yea I just may keep it simple, although I really wanna see how the reflective black looks

·
Registered
371 Posts
Ok well I will def be at the meet and I have alot of stuff to get rid of but I dont want to lug it all if I dont need to here is a list of,what I got send me a pm if you want me to bring it and for pics and info 6" rc lift,pc coilovers,deavers c30,stillen b pipes,o2 sensor elliminator, chrome grill with billet insert with bumper insert,trailerhitch, go rhino steps brand new but paint is chipped idk how it was in the body shop, belltech drop springs, belltech drop/liftstruts,rear axle flip kit, billstein shocks, rear 2.5" add aleaf, 3" drop spindles, 2 piece grill forget the brand its brand new, front center junp seat with console, stock radio no dash piece, centerconsole with shifter and all wiring,stock upper control arms only on for a month or so, big tow gears front and rear, front diff no gears, trutrac, soft toneao cover, I probly have some other stuff but let me know,guys I would like to sell the lift local because it is such a big item Page

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
randy bring the deavers and bilsteins to the meet...u want me just take them back call it even? whats this 2 piece grille thats brandy new...oh and dont u have bushwacker pockets also?

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
shotty josh's pro4x flares if he gets bushwhackers

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
just4theday is supposed to be bringing some for me neways but i havent heard from him in a couple...but ya u can get mine if i get pockets

·
Registered
281 Posts
Hmm.. I might be able to go. I work a ton.. I will let everyone know. I got some buddies with some sick Titans up here in Maine too! Im tryin to get them on here!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Beast2005 will stop by. I actually work at Jerry Rome Nissan, right down the street from Hooters. I'm working that day but will shoot down to meet everyone. I will spread the word at the dealership as well.

·
Registered
979 Posts
My dad was telling me the other day he was filling up on base and a dude with a "HUGE white titan" rolled up next to him, I guess he had a 6" bracket lift and some 35s. My dad said he didn't really seem all that interested in any of the titan stuff just seemed like he liked the truck i guess. Its too bad, but who knows maybe he is on here somewhere. I told my dad he should have tried to recruit him!! haha

-Dave

21 - 40 of 410 Posts