Registered
281 Posts
U bought it strykr!?

Brendons Android (;

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #383
nice look at ur upgrade ...i like it...silver is so much easier to keep clean than black...i loved my pathy's silver i rarely had to wash it and it always looked clean

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Yea a new color would be nice, some how I always end up with silver, but its still nice! Its a the dealer now getting some stuff repainted. Now I have to figure out which mods come first...

·
Registered
281 Posts
Nice! I wanna see it! O yeah, Truck Nationals were amazing! Got a new personal best! 14.324! :)

Brendons Android (;

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Trucks for sale if you fellas know anyone around looking to buy. Going to get an 08 6.7L cummins in CT this weekend... gonna trade if it doesn't sell. 59k on the clock want 18 grand brand new rear end ... 2500 doll hairs! ):

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Trucks for sale if you fellas know anyone around looking to buy. Going to get an 08 6.7L cummins in CT this weekend... gonna trade if it doesn't sell. 59k on the clock want 18 grand brand new rear end ... 2500 doll hairs! ):
Sucks to hear, but you've gotta do what you've gotta do! Good luck man!

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
My truck was attacked by Plasti-Dip today, I must say... I like it much better than BL...

It has almost no texture unlike BL, and its more of a satin black, not totally flat black. We'll see how it holds up O/R.

I tested it out on a metal stand, and did 3 light coats and then smacked it a little with a wrench and it didnt really do anything at all, so we'll see!

·
Registered
979 Posts
My truck was attacked by Plasti-Dip today, I must say... I like it much better than BL...

It has almost no texture unlike BL, and its more of a satin black, not totally flat black. We'll see how it holds up O/R.

I tested it out on a metal stand, and did 3 light coats and then smacked it a little with a wrench and it didnt really do anything at all, so we'll see!
Good luck with that plasti dip stuff. My understanding is its great for show and looks awesome but its designed to be easily removable.

By the way. When you gonna lift it :D

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Yeaaaa we'll see, I hope it holds up. As soon as I get over the newness of the T I'll take it OR. As far as lifting it I have to wait on money, my bah was 1/3 of normal last month, and is gonna only be 3/4 of normal next month due to summer school ending and when fall semester started. I'll prob start out with some sort of level, maybe the RC kit with uca's. We'll see!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Those look great! I wanna do mine white!

Brendons Android (;

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #396
i have tow hooks the front diff skid plate...cc floor mats a tech 12 volt box with 2 12's amp and all the wires. still have the saw co's as well

·
Registered
281 Posts
Yes I can.

Brendons Android (;

381 - 400 of 410 Posts