Nissan Titan Forum banner
41 - 60 of 410 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Yeah.. Theres a few up here. Tryin to find em! ... and get them on here!

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
1) Josh (royjl42)
2) Gus (gusman) gone for a school project but will be present in spirit
3) Jeremy (jbrown) i work till noon so prob cant get there till about 2.
4) Dave (Dwoelper) i can prolly make it hopefully i dont have work that weekend if i do ill take the day off prolly
5) Chris (stryker125) I'll be there and hopefully it will be clean
6) Brian ( circa77 ) I'll probably bring my girl since its like a 2 hr ride
7) Richie (hatchet)if you guys don't mind a new guy?
8) Kenny (08titancrew)
9) 2tall (tentative) being 5 mins away u best show up brotha lol
10) randy (williamseng1) cant wait to see what the jeep looks like now!!!!
11) Chad (QShip) will bring the wife

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Looks like there is gonna be a good amount of titans this meet + a jeep! Should be a good time!
-Chris

·
Registered
979 Posts
Im tryin to recruit my buddy with a yellow xterra lol. I was tryin to talk him into bedlining all the plastic on his truck. Hell probably come to the meet.

-Dave

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Hey Dave have you taken any fender measurements yet? I'm curious as to how tall your T is right now.

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Ugh I'm jealous, I'm 43" up front and 42" in the rear. Since I'm too broke or S.A.W.s I'm gonna have to save up for some 5100s to get a little more lift! I wanna see your T in person I though about blacking out my front end but I'm up in the air about it.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Yah dude mine will be all done by the time the time the meet comes around. I was up in the air about blacking out the chrome but i decided to just say **** it and tear it up cause i dont even really like alot of chrome lol. I love it, pics dont do it justice at all, its turning out way better then i had hoped. Check out my black out thread in my sig there's tons of pics in there.

-Dave

·
Registered
281 Posts
If I come it will just be me..

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Yea I've been checking in on your thread, looks like it's turning out good. Wait till you do your wheels it makes a HUGE diff!

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
my truck will more than likely look like a$$ at the meet....i have no desire with the amount of hrs im working in the week to lift my truck right now...i have saws, rear bilsteins a c-30 pack just chillin waitin for me to order a lift but i dont have the strength or willpower to put a bracket lift in again....dont worry ill call the troops it took me 11 hrs to put it in took me and randy 3 to take it out lol....oh on a good note got my decal from jay today...thing is sick guys...cant wait to get the club rollin....dave or chris u guys draw straws on treasurer?

·
Registered
979 Posts
Thanks chris, i cant wait to get th wheels done!!

my truck will more than likely look like a$$ at the meet....i have no desire with the amount of hrs im working in the week to lift my truck right now...i have saws, rear bilsteins a c-30 pack just chillin waitin for me to order a lift but i dont have the strength or willpower to put a bracket lift in again....dont worry ill call the troops it took me 11 hrs to put it in took me and randy 3 to take it out lol....oh on a good note got my decal from jay today...thing is sick guys...cant wait to get the club rollin....dave or chris u guys draw straws on treasurer?
I'm down to do it. If chris wants to draw straws or something thats cool too.

Gotta love waking up at 5 on a saturday for a 14 hr shift...

-Dave

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
281 Posts
I should know shortly if I will be present! :) Work is nutz!

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Dave the job is all yours! Working weekend sucksss btw

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Just an FYI, I'll be bringing a set of 2.5" level spacers, 1" rear blocks, and the burger from my grille. If anyone is interested I will also bring my stock chrome KC side steps. HAHA also if anyone is interested I just might have some body armor with ceramic plates... you know.. just incase anyone is serious about home defense oor is planning on robbing a bank!

·
Registered
281 Posts
I AM GOING TOO! I will be there! :) !

·
Registered
3,124 Posts

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Yo ill get your 1" block. Im selling stock kc step sides and a bunch of other stuff. Im 19 and i cant buy beer :( lol.

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide App
Sweet rig for 19! I dont have the U-bolts for the blocks, I'm not sure if the stock ones will work or not, if not you'll obv. need some.

41 - 60 of 410 Posts