Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I want to make my exhaust exit before the rear tires on both sides. I have the banks now and I want the exhaust to sound about the same, rumble tone loudness and everything just different exits.

So what kind of mufflers should I get?

I plan on doing custom b pipes or getting walkers. So what do you think? Plus what tips do you guys think. I just want some Titan community input.

MAIN THING I WANT IS MOST PERFORMANCE AND SOUND. I don't really care about " gas mileage" it already sucks
Thanks guys

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Im working on mine too. I think if I take 3" pipe and flaten it to get to the driver side it would work. Just try to get it as close to the bottom of the cab as I can. I want large oval tips too, 3" high and 6-7" wide. Take a 3" tube, cut it in half and add 4" to the center.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I don't know if I want to do dual pipes on each side or just two fat pipes. I am not sure. I do know that for sure I want black ones.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
I want to get mine PC satin black. I will post a Pic of my mock up tonight when I get home.

Edit: are you in Mesa AZ??

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok cool sounds good. Thanks

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh and no Gilbert az I used to live in Mesa. You?

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Glendale, 59th peoria.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh wow. So your doing a new exhaust? I thought you were parting out your truck

·
Banned
2,234 Posts
Why do you want them in front of both rear tires? That's extremely dangerous as it will be right under the fuel tank.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don't think it will be that bad. It's got the skid plate and by that point the exhaust is not super hot. I think it looks cool.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Man I can't believe only a few people have put in opinions. I am not sure what I want. Plus if anyone has some side exit picks post em up please

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
I have 2 Titans, an 05 SE and an 07 XE. The SE is the partout.
I will keep my 07 forever even if I have to replace all the parts on it.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh ok got ya. Oh and I sent you a message. I have a few parts I need and I am local. So yeah. Let me know.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok so this sucks I got my new exhaust it's to quiet and I just don't like it. This sucks.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It's a single in dual out flowmaster. The guy said that if I get bigger tips it will be louder

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Ok so this sucks I got my new exhaust it's to quiet and I just don't like it. This sucks.
Pictures please!!!!!!!!! Did you do side exit before th tires????

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No. :( he said he can't cuz gas tank is in the way. I will get some in a few.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts