Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
This is my doing... :D looks good!

I really need a weld on tip... Noticed my CIS came back, took a look and my tip was gone. Mustve lost it out in the pasture... Haha.

Reactions: tcoche

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
That extra pull is really worth it huh? :D we need a vid!

My only regret is not doing it earlier... Haha.

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Coolest dad- go unhook your battery for around 20 minutes, then try it. Let the ecu relearn itself to the new exhaust

Reactions: tcoche

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
No that wouldn't change it. When you unhook the battery, the programmer tune stays on but resets everything else. Lots of guys do that after each performance mod they do. But for safety, I always set the truck back to stock then unhook the battery, and reprogram it.

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
I'd been wanting those for awhile now... But I'm broke haha. Only thing I'm worried about is making my truck even louder! I keep setting off car alarms :D

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
No problem man! If I ever find one cheap on CL ill grab it and give it a try, but until then my bullet will suffice :D

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
The O2 sensors are before the secondary cats, so in theory there should be no smog issues as it doesn't even read the second cats

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.