Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Dylan and purchased a 2008 Nissan Titan SE in December of 2015. I have already had problems with it but when you buy it "as-is" I guess that whats I get. Im not very truck savy and have already had to put in a new radiator but feel like I learn a whole lot during that process. I hope it is smoother sailing from here. The truck has about 155 k miles on it but I had to get something to carry my family around and boy does this truck have some space to do that and more. Anything else you would like to know just get a hold of me.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Welcome aboard! Good luck and I hope no more problems, but if so, there's a lot of smart guys on the site here that'll be able to line you out if you have any questions.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
My name is Dylan and purchased a 2008 Nissan Titan SE in December of 2015. I have already had problems with it but when you buy it "as-is" I guess that whats I get. Im not very truck savy and have already had to put in a new radiator but feel like I learn a whole lot during that process. I hope it is smoother sailing from here. The truck has about 155 k miles on it but I had to get something to carry my family around and boy does this truck have some space to do that and more. Anything else you would like to know just get a hold of me.
Welcome Dylan. Where in Missouri are you located? Jefferson City here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts