Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am about to buy new front struts for my 4wd 6"procomp lifted titan and i was thinking about the radflo 2.5 external reservoir or the sway a way coilovers and is there any difference between the internal and external reservoir on the radflos or is it just look any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I am about to buy new front struts for my 4wd 6"procomp lifted titan and i was thinking about the radflo 2.5 external reservoir or the sway a way coilovers and is there any difference between the internal and external reservoir on the radflos or is it just look any suggestions?
I personally would go with the 2.5 Radflo external reservoir because its perfect for a Titan on the street and off-road. The sway-a-way coilovers are more towards the off-roading applications, and those have to option to increase the height, suspension preload and travel, if you buy optional springs too.

It is not just looks between an external and internal reservoir, the external reservoir are able to dissipate heat much faster and allow more combinations of mounting depending on your style of driving (street, street & off-road, or just off-road).

Hope I could help.

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
Coming upon this same fence soon myself, does anyone also know if the SAW or Internal Radflo is smoother on the street?? Man, those external Radflo do look tempting don't they.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Coming upon this same fence soon myself, does anyone also know if the SAW or Internal Radflo is smoother on the street?? Man, those external Radflo do look tempting don't they.
The SAWs would be too much bounce and sway for normal driving around town. The internal reservoirs should be right around your alley for on the street with the ability to last through mild off-road use. But if you like to go off-road frequently, then the external reservoirs might be what your looking for to handle any most terrain you could run into. ;)

Hope I could help.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
My SAWS dont add any bounce or sway...hell, I took my sway bar off because of the SAWS. If the pre-load is maxed you will undoubtedly compromise some ride quality, but 2"s or less and you'll be fine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts