Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1096 Posts

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
Hello everyone!! Im Laura and I love my Titan! Im from Houston, Tx. Im glad I found you guys.
hello and welcome to tt. post up some pics of the titan and of yourself.

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Hello and welcome!! Theres a few other ladies here too but we must warn ya, we can be a rough crowd lol

-Adamm

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Welcome! Be sure to tell us about yourself and your truck. We love stories and pics! Cheers

·
Premium Member
57,519 Posts
Oh my God! There's a girl on the internet! Now comes the avalanche of responses.

Seriously though. There's a lot of good info and people here. You will enjoy your time here. BTW, nice sig.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you thank!! I am a part of TTS as well Texas Truck Scene. That is a rough crowd but is all worth it when i show them up at the beach!! Ill post some pictures in about an hour when I get outta class! Is their anyone from Houston, Tx??

·
Banned
465 Posts
Thank you thank!! I am a part of TTS as well Texas Truck Scene. That is a rough crowd but is all worth it when i show them up at the beach!! Ill post some pictures in about an hour when I get outta class! Is their anyone from Houston, Tx??

LOL Welcome to TT........... How you liking our lovely weather the passed few days lol Im in HOUSTON!

·
Banned
3,832 Posts
welcome!!! be sure to check out the booties thread! :) there is one member that is a girl that post there! you should join her :redblob"

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
Can you tell there is a girl nearby?? :lol: