Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Looks Good!! Were Did U Get The Spoiler And How Much?

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
How does it attach to the bumper? Easy to install?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very easy i went to the local parts store and got two bolts for the outside and some square plastic clips with screws. Only about 5 bucks, ran up and down the interstate after install hasn't loosened one bit.

·
Premium Member
57,475 Posts

·
Premium Member
57,475 Posts

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Skumbag said:
Armada spoiler? I'm not sure what I'm looking at. Is this a cover piece to go over the chrome on the front bumper?
Here's a picture of one on my truck

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
rvandam said:
spoiler is cheap. Less than $30 at the dealer.

LOL, CHEAP?
BUT WHEN I WENT TO THE SERRAMONTE NISSAN DEALERSHIP (NEAR SAN FRANCISCO) THEY CHARGED ME $52.82(JUST SPOILER) BUT WITH A COUPON THATS $44.90 (15% OFF); DID I STILL GOT RIPPED OFF? MOST OF THE THREADS I SEE, IT IS LIKE $30'S RANGE. PLEASE ADVISE.
THANKS
GLEE217

·
Registered
39 Posts
Where exactly did you bought your spoiler rvamdam? Mine is this Nissan Spoiler. I always look at the quality; it should be worth the price. The cheap ones are usually of low quality so checking would be a way to figure out. There are dealers who charge too much and I hate it. :gunz:

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
CarExpert said:
Where exactly did you bought your spoiler rvamdam? Mine is this Nissan Spoiler. I always look at the quality; it should be worth the price. The cheap ones are usually of low quality so checking would be a way to figure out. There are dealers who charge too much and I hate it. :gunz:
There is only one Armada Spoiler on the market (in context of this conversation), it is for under the front bumper. It is an OEM Nissan part. That web site link is funny as can be. Very interesting hyperbole and poorly structured english descriptions of everyday Nissan parts.

They try to present OEM parts as some extreme design. Nothing wrong with OEM, but don't try to pull the wool over the consumers eyes and act like what you're selling is more than it is. Sounds like it was written by an overzealous teenager. Sounds like the inexperienced Ricer crowd is their target audience. They do describe what parts do, and what to look for; but they make it sound like having a Nissan starter is a major quality upgrade.

Stick with the site sponsors or your local dealer. BTW, I paid about 27 bucks after a nice 20% discount from list.

That site really is funny. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts