Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Ok guys! The question's been asked... and it's been answered!

NEW GROUP BUY ON FROZEN ROTORS AND PADS!!!!

Frozen Rotors will offer 15% OFF on ALL FOUR CORNERS ROTORS AND PADS!

Or 10% OFF on ONE SET OF ROTORS AND PADS!

Terms of the group buy:

1) This will be for the first 20 orders for each discount category. (If more than 20 orders are received, a new discount code will be provided.)

2) Buyer must purchase both FRONT & REAR rotors as well as FRONT & REAR brake pads for the 15% OFF.

3) Buyer can purchase one set of (2) rotors and one set of (2) brake pads for the 10% OFF.

4) This will run through 2011.

5) Just go to the Frozen Rotors website at Frozen Rotors and select your items. Once your shopping cart has the items in it,

a) use the Promo Code: FR1399 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase for all four corners, or

b) use the Promo Code: FR1398 at checkout to receive 10% off the (2) rotor/pad purchase.

6) This is NOT limited to Titan rotors. Just purchase rotors AND pads for ALL FOUR CORNERS of any vehicle, and the code will work.

If you're frustrated with Nissan, or if you need new brakes now for your Titan, this is a deal for you!

Check my sig for the installation thread if you want to do this yourself. Some background reading if you're interested:

Discount Tires Ballistic Titan Brake Upgrade

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/frozen-rotors/76296-frozen-rotors-installed-work-great.html

Slotted Rotors Introduced

Anyone with questions may contact Keith via PM through this site or for faster service, email him at [URL="http://[email protected]"]http://[email protected][/URL] .

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
thanks BB, but there are no front pads for my truck!!!

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
so wheres the Frozen Rotor rep? need front pads

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone with questions may contact John via PM through this site or for faster service, email him at [email protected] .

That's a 2009 Titan, right, AA? We would need to verify if the 2008 rotors fit the 2009 Titans. I believe they are the same, but let's get it from the manuf. first.

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
2008 and yes 2009 are the same
I'll try to contact FR for the pads

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I sent an email to John for verification of this, but yes, I think all trucks newer than '08 use the '08 parts. There's gotta be pads for them! Let us know what you find out.

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
Hey BB, today is my last day here so no internet until I return home
If I see something today my time i can order, but if not then not until I return home which will be on the 12th Nov

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good deal! Safe journey!!!!

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Anybody wanting new brakes or rotors... step on up! These rotors are awesome guys! After 14 months, the Nissan tech thought I had just installed them for inspection! :lol:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Just a heads up, I just ordered 4 rotors and 2 sets of pads, the codes are backwards (FR1398 is 10% and FR 1399 is 15%) but they are good.

Thanks BB!

·
Vendor
41 Posts
Hey guys! Sorry it took me a bit to get on here, as I am also a full time student in business school and had midterms the last two weeks. I am here now though! Okay so I checked into some things and here is what I found.

1. 2008, 2009, and 2010 models all have the same brakes (front and rear)

2. There are front pads available for these newer '08-'10 models and I should have them up on the site within the next few days! They are Hawk LTS Brake Pads P/N: HB620Y.703 The rear brake pads are P/N: HB555Y.678.

If you guys have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me directly [email protected] as this will stream directly to my iPhone and I usually answer back very quickly at all hours of the day :)

Hope all is well with everyone and you all have a fun and SAFE Halloween weekend!!

Cheers,

John Brick
FrozenRotors.com

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just a heads up, I just ordered 4 rotors and 2 sets of pads, the codes are backwards (FR1398 is 10% and FR 1399 is 15%) but they are good.

Thanks BB!
Thanks for the heads up! I fixed it in the first post! Sorry... my bad..... :dunno: doo doo happens.... :upsidedow

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Couple weeks left to get in on the Group Buy! Great rotors, guys!

·
Registered
538 Posts
Just to be sure the Frozen Rotors Slotted are cryogenically frozen? There is indication the regular non-slotted are and of course the power-slot and the rototech's say they are. Just need to 100% sure about the slotted before I pull the trigger.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Verification complete:

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/1264593-post1.html

Frozen Rotors® - Slotted brand brake rotors are cryogenically treated by Diversified Cryogenics, the same company that has been producing the original Frozen Rotor® for the past 12 years. We have been slotting brake rotors for our customers for the last ten years, however we have never advertised this optional upgrade on our website. We are now proud to say this performance enhancement will be available on most of our long lasting Frozen Rotor® brand of brake rotors.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hmmm.. I've been tossing around the idea of having it at a local brewery... Titans... Beer tour... free samples... There are 3 or 4 within an hour of each other here... Weyerbacher in Easton, Guinness in Fogelsville, and Yuengling in Pottsville. Might be a good option!

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
I'm going w/ some slotted Frozen rotor's when mine need changed! They really look great!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts