Nissan Titan Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
They work extremely well! I am very pleased with the purchase! Pads are still like new!

Get 'em now while they're on sale and hang onto 'em til you need them!

·
Registered
538 Posts
Hmmm.. I've been tossing around the idea of having it at a local brewery... Titans... Beer tour... free samples... There are 3 or 4 within an hour of each other here... Weyerbacher in Easton, Guinness in Fogelsville, and Yuengling in Pottsville. Might be a good option!
Any of them sound great to me. I unfortunately don't have the time to plan but if someone wanted to do the planning I'm in for the trip.:)

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I'll see what I can come up with....

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Down to the wire... Get in on this if you are in the market for new pads and rotors... GREAT stuff here! Thanks!!!

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Down to the wire... Get in on this if you are in the market for new pads and rotors... GREAT stuff here! Thanks!!!
I set it up with Front Left, Front Right, Rear Left, Rear Right slotted rotors and Hawk LTS pads front and rear and neither coupon code worked. Just FYI.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Perhaps they are full? They were for 20 orders.... Either that or they expired. I'll check on it.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Hey guys! Is this over now? Or are the codes extended?

How did we do?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys! Is this over now? Or are the codes extended?

How did we do?
I just called Frozen Rotors and placed an order for front rotors and pads using the FR1398 code. The person that I spoke with said the discount code was valid through Dec. 31.

Blackbeauty,
Thank you for the great instructions that you posted for installing the rotors and pads. I probably wouldn't have tried this job myself if I hadn't come across your very high quality documentation. I can appreciate how much time and effort is required to take all those pictures and integrate them with the detailed instructions that you developed.

Thanks again,

Kevin

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Glad to help! And welcome to the "Mod Express"! Step right up, there's more where that came from! :rofl:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Frozen Rotors, I need some rotors and pads...
How about a Jan 2010 discount code? :teethmast

21 - 33 of 33 Posts