Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey titan owners. I own Jpac811s old Smoke titan. He sold it to me in order to get Megatron. Sloppy seconds lol. Well when he sold it to me, he had done the intake mod, Bullydog Triple GT Tuner and dynomax bullet. Now Im finishing it off. I just ordered an Injen CAI, magnaflow X pipe and a second bullet. I loved how one sounds so much that I wanted a second one. In the near future, I hope to get JWT cams, headers, Uprev, Tru Trac and Uprev along with some other mods. Let me know what you guys think.

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
lmao. dont you love sloppy seconds... but the list sounds good.. sound similar to my list!! congrats on the truck btw!

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Do you have emissions tests in Alaska?
Because if you don't I would get it all.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This guy is a troll j/k Help him out guys
kiss the tip jpac811
lmao. dont you love sloppy seconds... but the list sounds good.. sound similar to my list!! congrats on the truck btw!
its not sloppy if its good in my opinion lol. thanks tho. im on a spending high right now lol... what all is on ur list? i imagine ur list is very long with all the titans u have had or so im told lol

Do you have emissions tests in Alaska?
Because if you don't I would get it all.
we do but im from Tennessee so im gonna register it under Tennessee so that i dont have to worry about all that stupid sh*t.

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
Hey titan owners. I own Jpac811s old Smoke titan. He sold it to me in order to get Megatron. Sloppy seconds lol. Well when he sold it to me, he had done the intake mod, Bullydog Triple GT Tuner and dynomax bullet. Now Im finishing it off. I just ordered an Injen CAI, magnaflow X pipe and a second bullet. I loved how one sounds so much that I wanted a second one. In the near future, I hope to get JWT cams, headers, Uprev, Tru Trac and Uprev along with some other mods. Let me know what you guys think.
I think you'll have a pretty well modded out truck.

Wheels?
Mild lift?
Mag hytec differential cover?
PML transmission cover?
Helwig rear sway bar?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think you'll have a pretty well modded out truck.

Wheels?
Mild lift?
Mag hytec differential cover?
PML transmission cover?
Helwig rear sway bar?
yes i want rims and tires with the leveling kit, then i will get the mag hytec diff cover when i get the tru trac. what would the rear sway bar help me with besides handling?

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
yes, i am on number 4 right now lol

my list?
drop
20"s
new tires
new custom exhaust to replace the mag.
new intake to replace the k&n
headers
cams
uprev
tru trac
and a few other little things...

told you my list was pretty much the same lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yes, i am on number 4 right now lol

my list?
drop
20"s
new tires
new custom exhaust to replace the mag.
new intake to replace the k&n
headers
cams
uprev
tru trac
and a few other little things...

told you my list was pretty much the same lol
wow 4 titans!!! lol thats a shock..

Welcome. Where in TN are you from?
Town called Savannah its two hours east of Memphis.

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Yup my ex got our 2008
My 2006 was totalled
My 04 pictured above was sold because 10 mpg living in the middle of no where sucked
Now got my 2007 =)

My. Boyfriend also had an 07 and 08.5 lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yup my ex got our 2008
My 2006 was totalled
My 04 pictured above was sold because 10 mpg living in the middle of no where sucked
Now got my 2007 =)

wow u really love titans lol

·
Registered
266 Posts
Here is a simple list to get your Titan hauling a$$...

1. CAI. You stated you're already getting the Injen, that's good.
2. 2007 Intake manifold (if you're 04'-06').
3. Long-tube headers, Stillen, Doug Thorley, or Nismo (if you can find Nismos).
4. Berk Technology metallic hi-flow b-pipes, or Magnaflow metallic hi-flow b-pipes (or any other hi-flow metallic core cat rated for large motors i.e. 6.2L).
5. Exhaust (you're already building it). Sounds good.
6. Transgo Reprogram Kit (this is a must and will make all the difference in the world).
7. PML tranny pan cover.
8. Tru-cool LPD tranny oil cooler.
9. Detroit Truetrac LSD (ensure to use high heat red loctite on all the bolts).
10. MagHytec differential cover with good 75W-140 oil. I use Royal Purple.
11. JWT Cams S7/S2 hybrid set.
12. Lastly, but NOT least.... UpRev baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, shift it to 4th, and lay down the law...! LOL I always smile ear to ear. Can't get enough of it man.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Yup my ex got our 2008
My 2006 was totalled
Now got my 2007 =)

I wish I can afford to get another Titan... I would go the lifted route next with a Pro4X big tow... Love that interior. :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here is a simple list to get your Titan hauling a$$...

1. CAI. You stated you're already getting the Injen, that's good.
2. 2007 Intake manifold (if you're 04'-06').
3. Long-tube headers, Stillen, Doug Thorley, or Nismo (if you can find Nismos).
4. Berk Technology metallic hi-flow b-pipes, or Magnaflow metallic hi-flow b-pipes (or any other hi-flow metallic core cat rated for large motors i.e. 6.2L).
5. Exhaust (you're already building it). Sounds good.
6. Transgo Reprogram Kit (this is a must and will make all the difference in the world).
7. PML tranny pan cover.
8. Tru-cool LPD tranny oil cooler.
9. Detroit Truetrac LSD (ensure to use high heat red loctite on all the bolts).
10. MagHytec differential cover with good 75W-140 oil. I use Royal Purple.
11. JWT Cams S7/S2 hybrid set.
12. Lastly, but NOT least.... UpRev baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, shift it to 4th, and lay down the law...! LOL I always smile ear to ear. Can't get enough of it man.
thanx brother do u have any videos of ur truck? sounds nasty :)

Reactions: 8ball

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Its more of an obsession =)
im starting to get that lol im planning on getting a second job to buy all the other stuff i want when i get to my next base lol

·
Registered
266 Posts
thanx brother do u have any videos of ur truck? sounds nasty :)
I need to get a video camera and make a video one day.... My Titan sounds pretty good, but after 4 years of hearing it I guess I am used to it. LOL It turns heads that's for sure, especially since I am stock height with no stickers or rims.... I'm a true sleeper and I love it. I am not going to lie, it took some $$$$ to get here, but in the end I have never regretted it. If I had to do it all over with another Titan, I say you live once, go for broke.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I need to get a video camera and make a video one day.... My Titan sounds pretty good, but after 4 years of hearing it I guess I am used to it. LOL It turns heads that's for sure, especially since I am stock height with no stickers or rims.... I'm a true sleeper and I love it. I am not going to lie, it took some $$$$ to get here, but in the end I have never regretted it. If I had to do it all over with another Titan, I say you live once, go for broke.
lol heard that!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts