Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Forumites,

Been creeping around here for the past year... owned my Titan for just about as long. I own a '07 LE 4x4. It's been in pristine condition until last week when some idiot pulled out in front of me and I had to swerve to keep from killing him... so if you have a cheap driver side headlight hit me up!

Aside from avoiding idiots on the road... my Titan is my DD and weekend off-road truck. I do quite a bit hunting throughout the year so it's a God-send. I have owned a Nissan in one form or another and have been a loyal Nissan/Datsun freak since '99.

As you can see by the attached pix... damage was minimal despite me jumping over a island-divider and knocking out a sign. The guy who caused the accident never stopped to check on me. Hoping the insurance comes through (because I do not want to pay to fix a sign) so I can get my truck fixed. If not, hopefully a posted sign is not too expensive and I have money left over to do a pre-runner bumper and new flared fenders. Perfect excuse, right?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,335 Posts
Welcome to TT. Sorry about your bad luck.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcomes! Seems like a pretty cool forum with lots of info! I think I'll stay! ;-)

While we are on the subject... anyone in SoCal know of a good shop that can fab a nice pre-runner bumper? Trying to get in touch with this one local shop here and they have not answered my e-mails and they never seem to be at the shop when I stop by. Maybe not the right shop for me....

·
Registered
14,140 Posts
pm nickw619. I THINK thats his screenname, I always forget it. But check into the "prerunner's thread" He is on there alot, white long travel titan.. he is in cali and has a fab shop. otherwise pm rynomx he builds bumpers but is in az

·
Premium Member
1,807 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Welcome, enjoy your stay. A lot of great ideas/people here.

·
Registered
928 Posts
That should be like the official welcome for all the Noobies..

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome.. alot of cool cats in this board and very helpful.

so with that said, Noooobiee, I am here for the...........]
Welcome, enjoy your stay. A lot of great ideas/people here.
^HA!

sorry about the accident :( hopefully everything works out for you. you have a very nice truck! got any pics of the interior?

and if you haven't already, check it out!: http://www.titantalk.com/forums/south-western-forum/120878-annual-huntington-beach-socal-meet.html
Hahaha.. thanks, fellas. Thanks for the warm welcomes!

No pix of the interior but it's just stock... kinda messy because I have hunting gear and welding gear in it right now.. haha.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
welcome. join us..caravan from oceanside to HB meet next week sunday on the 23rd.

*** nickw619 is who you want to talk to. ***

Reactions: zetoTITAN99

·
Registered
48 Posts
always nice to see another Red Alert on TT. Weclome!:redblob"

1 - 16 of 16 Posts