Nissan Titan Forum banner

New guy here.

995 views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  Hey_You 
#1 ·
just bought a 04 Titan SE a couple days ago and this truck rocks.:redblob" Being that i'm a noob ill go ahead and ask the questions everyone has asked.

Anything to keep an eye on, truck seems to be in good shape. (73,000 miles)

Looking into a cold air intake, saw insys on ebay for a bout $100. Is it a p.o.s or should i go AEM or other well name brand?

#2 ·
Welcome! Look into Volant cold air intake, its pretty popular around here.

#7 ·
Welcome and enjoy.

I am running one of the InSys USA CAI's and don't have any complaints. I did it more more the look than the performance and it has done what I wantd.

#10 ·
Thanks for the comments guys. Think im gonna go with a aem intake in the near future. Looks like there priced pretty good for the performance you get. Whats the most commen leveling kit everyones running on a 4wd, a 1.5 or 2''. Im a machinist by trade and thinking about making my own if I can get some measurements

#12 ·
welcome to tt. congrats on the new truck.

#13 ·
I don't remember the exact measurement but the 2" is what you want. With that being said it's not a 2" spacer, I will have to look and see what it really is or maybe someone else will chime in.

#16 ·
The beast!

Have started to notice the wheel hop at around 40 to 50mph the past couple days, bed seems to be flexing quite a bit too. From what I've read on here it's pretty normal for the titans, just been freaking me out. Going to get the tires balanced this weekend to see if it helps. Any other things I should check like u joints or bolts? It still has the factory shocks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.