Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello to every body. I'm a brand new owner of a 04 Titan XE with 38,000 miles. I've had it a couple of weeks and enjoy it more and more every day. I've read alot of the threads and am planning to steal some of your ideas.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Did CB finally get a Titan???:huh: lol

That wasn't really refering to you man and you probably don't know what I mean but others will. Welcome to TitanTalk and let the modding begin :cheers:

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
poor choice of a screen name man, lol! welcome to TT and enjoy responsibly!

·
Premium Member
3,556 Posts
Is this going to turn into 26 pages like the "new girl" post?

:teethmast
26 pages?!?! Whens the last time you were there? It had 67 pages on my computer last I saw! :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,556 Posts
Of course you may be in a different display mode.:)

·
Super Moderator
93,482 Posts
Any relation to CountryBoy?

·
Premium Member
3,556 Posts
Other than the split everybody and alot, the grammar is pretty good! If related, he must be the genius of the family!!:lol: JK

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL!!! No, no relationship to Country Boy, maybe I should have lurked here a bit more before I signed on. O' well, I guess I'm stuck with it now. As for the spelling, thank goodness for spellcheck. I didn't do so good in English when I was in school. Thanks for you'll welcome and I've got a list of mods I want to do to the truck.

·
Premium Member
57,989 Posts
LOL!!! No, no relationship to Country Boy, maybe I should have lurked here a bit more before I signed on. O' well, I guess I'm stuck with it now. As for the spelling, thank goodness for spellcheck. I didn't do so good in English when I was in school. Thanks for you'll welcome and I've got a list of mods I want to do to the truck.
You may want to PM a mod and change it. Otherwise everybody will confuse the two of you.

·
Premium Member
3,556 Posts
You may want to PM a mod and change it. Otherwise everybody will confuse the two of you.
And lord knows you wouldn't want that! :lol:

·
Registered
37 Posts
As we say in El Paso, QVO!

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
lol at your screen name. the tagging has already begun :bangit:

welcome welcome and congrats on your purchase :cheers:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts