Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this is my first new vehicle and my first Nissan.... I got the tech. package and the dvd package along with the pro-4x leather.... I've had the truck for a week now and got the windows tinted Monday..... Nerf Bars on their way to assist my wife and kid with entering the truck (wife wasn't ok with me saying, "well I guess you guys cant ride in the new truck" LOL) More pictures coming

Attachments

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
So this is my first new vehicle and my first Nissan.... I got the tech. package and the dvd package along with the pro-4x leather.... I've had the truck for a week now and got the windows tinted Monday..... Nerf Bars on their way to assist my wife and kid with entering the truck (wife wasn't ok with me saying, "well I guess you guys cant ride in the new truck" LOL) More pictures coming
Welcome and great choice! Did you get the 2010 or 2011?
2011 Pro4x decal & No Step ups 1.jpg

2011 Pro4x blk grille 7.JPG

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Welcome man. Is your name D hunter or is that for deer hunter? :)

·
Registered
496 Posts
That's a nice looking truck right there man, congrats on the purchase and welcome. I pulled my nerf bars off, so now I watch the wife and kids struggle getting in and out of the titan.

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
dang, nice truck.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I thought about not ordering them cause I was having fun grabbing the wife's *** while helping her in.... they are really for the kid rather then the wife ha ha ha

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
welcome....

·
Registered
558 Posts
Nice! And welcome. This brings back memories of when I first got my truck. *tear*

May I suggest you limit yourself to viewing this website only once a month. Anything more and you're just gonna want to keep adding more and MORE and MOOORE mods to your T. I fell victim to this many times over.....

·
Registered
197 Posts
Nice!! I love my new pro4x a lot more room over my last two king cabs. Sounds like you got a great deal on it! They sure like to stick with full price here in Colorado! I didn't get leather :(

·
Registered
51 Posts
Congrats Dhunter. I also am new to the titan, bought an '10 SE Crew last night. My intro will be upp in a few
Pete

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nice! And welcome. This brings back memories of when I first got my truck. *tear*

May I suggest you limit yourself to viewing this website only once a month. Anything more and you're just gonna want to keep adding more and MORE and MOOORE mods to your T. I fell victim to this many times over.....
I have already been bitten by the mod bug..... HID's should be here tomorrow bars by the end of the week LOL

·
Registered
93 Posts
Dhunter!

Good choice! i also picked up the Pro4X 2010 ( wow - almost a year now!).

all the goodies ( that was the way it was on the lot)..

I love it.. and the Mod bug bites hard... trust me :thedevil:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts